£3k for a ticket for the West Ham game

SWP's back said:
urmston said:
Can't see a problem with this myself.

I have a season ticket and won't be selling my seat at the West Ham match, but if somebody is willing to sell their seat for loads of money and someone else is wiling to pay then it is a private matter and nothing to do with me.
Tend to agree.

-- Wed May 07, 2014 8:59 am --

Prestwich_Blue said:
urmston said:
Can't see a problem with this myself.

I have a season ticket and won't be selling my seat at the West Ham match, but if somebody is willing to sell their seat for loads of money and someone else is wiling to pay then it is a private matter and nothing to do with me.
It's a criminal offence actually.
Lots of things I do are illegal.

The last thing I'll ever do is allow a government to be my moral arbiter.

Also, if selling a ticket is a criminal offense, we'd best shut down the ticket and travel exchange forum or ric could be in bother.

Giggity.

Try shagging a bird on the beach in your current place of residence ;)

If he throws in a few ham barms, a crate of Stella and a meet up with kevin horlock and a match day programme, oh and half and half scarf to complete the corporate deal, it might sway it.pm me

If someone offered me that kind of money I'd hand the season ticket over without a thought. That dosh would fund next season's renewal, a holiday, and a cracking piss up watching it in Mary D's with a load of Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.