£56 for home games

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
michael1991 said:
Anyone in 109? never been in that section, always every been in colin bell level 1?

whats it like there?

Full of toffs mate....I wouldn't bother!

Better not be, I've moved there this season and am a singer.

michael1991 said:
michael1991 said:
Anyone in 109? never been in that section, always every been in colin bell level 1?

whats it like there?

Cheers, does anyone sing in this section or is it a boring, sitting down all games section?
boring sitting down sods....

224380-LST079336.jpg

LoveCity said:
michael1991 said:

whats it like there?

Better not be, I've moved there this season and am a singer.

I like a good sing myself mate, i thought it was next to the away fans? maybe 1 or 2 sections over?

So the consensus is that match day prices are just about right for City as they are Champions?

It's also OK for the club NOT to publish what they are going to charge for a game before they go on sale?

If we continue to be successful, what sort of an increase will be acceptable next season? Will seasoncards holders accept a huge increase too?

tregyblue61 said:
So the consensus is that match day prices are just about right for City as they are Champions?

It's also OK for the club NOT to publish what they are going to charge for a game before they go on sale?

If we continue to be successful, what sort of an increase will be acceptable next season? Will seasoncards holders accept a huge increase too?

Hang on a minute-look back through the thread. My season ticket has gone up from approx 360 to 550 in 3 years....well over 50%...Yes it's dear but I have stomached it.

Let them put it up again.I will keep finding the money.

-- Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:43 pm --

michael1991 said:
michael1991 said:

whats it like there?

Cheers, does anyone sing in this section or is it a boring, sitting down all games section?

lots of chanting

City City Ra! Ra! Ra!

Well the game has sold out well in advance so I guess most games will be sold at £56
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2012/July/City-v-Southampton-sold-out" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... n-sold-out</a>?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.