£56 for home games

Cheesy said:
Cake said:
Wow, that's me and the Mrs done for, nearly £160 for us to go to a game!

Sadly were not in a position for season tickets to be worthwhile, living 130 miles away and working weekends. We just come up as and when we can. The £38 ish I think we paid last season was just about affordable, by time factor in £40 for fuel and £5 for parking it's over £120, presuming we take our own food.

I know we are now champions but this seems a massive rise in ticket prices.

I'm in exactly the same boat mate. I'd find it really difficult to justify that much cash for one football game :-(

Over the season, if we went to roughly the same amount of games it would end up costing us over £300 more.

Simple solution is to leave her at home lol! She does enjoy the matches though. Alternative for this season will be to go with my Uncle, he lives near Leeds so I drive up there and he drives to Manchester, means only forking out for one ticket and then slightly less fuel, still makes it a £80-£85 match compared to £60-£65 last season.

mcfcliam said:
Forzacitizens said:
I wonder if it will affect attendances?

Nah, the glory hunters from Devon and Surrey will be able to fork that out.

It will be full but edging towards a totally different type of fan in these non season ticket seats.

Price of success as someone said, but it's no excuse for pricing out loyal fans.

Yeah your right that's why the scum are struggling to sell out those glory hunter have changed there alliances ;)

the prices being stated are the going rate now (bar a few premier league clubs) and as some have already said there will be more demand this season......simple rule of business...... 'supply and demand'

Our season ticket prices are very good value, especially when you take into account the quality product we are now seeing.

For those who have to travel from afar, even from overseas, I'm not being funny but the extra few quid on ticket prices this season can't really be such a big burden can it? If you could afford travel/tickets last (and previous) season then unless your circumstances have changed surely a few quid (£5-10) extra wont hurt?

M24-CRC said:
the prices being stated are the going rate now (bar a few premier league clubs) and as some have already said there will be more demand this season......simple rule of business...... 'supply and demand'

Our season ticket prices are very good value, especially when you take into account the quality product we are now seeing.

For those who have to travel from afar, even from overseas, I'm not being funny but the extra few quid on ticket prices this season can't really be such a big burden can it? If you could afford travel/tickets last (and previous) season then unless your circumstances have changed surely a few quid (£5-10) extra wont hurt?
jimharri said:
The only time i snagged a level 2 seat last season was for the Wigan game.

KN7Ey.png

The same block for the Saints game is £51; by my iffy maths skills, that's a 82% increase. Ouch.

It's not £5-10. Allowing that the two end stands are a couple of quid cheaper than the two ''sideline'' stands (£5 cheaper for 212 compared to 202, where I am for the Saints game), the difference from last season to this is £23 pounds for that location posted above. Or 82%. Presumably all blocks will have a similar percentage rise (apart from maybe the family stand; maybe). That is a steep rise. Even factoring in that Saints may be a category A game (opening game, big demand), whereas Wigan last season wouldn't have been, it is still a big price hike.

M24-CRC said:

As i've already said, over a season if I go to about the same amount of home matches I'm looking at an extra £300 or so. If that's only a 'few quid' to you then I envy you.

jimharri said:
M24-CRC said:

jimharri said:
The only time i snagged a level 2 seat last season was for the Wigan game.

KN7Ey.png

The same block for the Saints game is £51; by my iffy maths skills, that's a 82% increase. Ouch.

It's not £5-10. Allowing that the two end stands are a couple of quid cheaper than the two ''sideline'' stands (£5 cheaper for 212 compared to 202, where I am for the Saints game), the difference from last season to this is £23 pounds for that location posted above. Or 82%. Presumably all blocks will have a similar percentage rise (apart from maybe the family stand; maybe). That is a steep rise. Even factoring in that Saints may be a category A game (opening game, big demand), whereas Wigan last season wouldn't have been, it is still a big price hike.

Cat A game (which the first home game for the reigning champions surely is, no matter who we play).........what cost were these last season then? I think you will find that these were also near to £50

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.