£60 for Villa at home

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Prices for single ticket home games should be extortionate if there is demand. Why should you get cheap tickets when you don't buy a seasoncard ?

I've always felt it's a good policy to keep seasonticket prices down but charge high prices for individual tickets (assuming there is demand obviously).

the thing is, the club needs money & there is no way to please all. but imho this is the best way to do this. if ST holders didn't get any benefit for buying ST they'd all just buy single tickets wouldn't tehy?

Dunne's own goal said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Prices for single ticket home games should be extortionate if there is demand. Why should you get cheap tickets when you don't buy a seasoncard ?

I've always felt it's a good policy to keep seasonticket prices down but charge high prices for individual tickets (assuming there is demand obviously).

the thing is, the club needs money & there is no way to please all. but imho this is the best way to do this. if ST holders didn't get any benefit for buying ST they'd all just buy single tickets wouldn't tehy?

How much is the average SC? £600 maybe, works out at what, £31 a ticket. Thats cheaper than anythin offered for normal tcikets. For me £60 is a piss take and no wonder a lot of people are priced out. Yes they will be sold and there is demand, but for me its just another sign of fans being priced out.

You can go and watch a once in a lifetime gig for £40, so for a footy game it takes the piss

willipp said:
Dunne's own goal said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

How much is the average SC? £600 maybe, works out at what, £31 a ticket. Thats cheaper than anythin offered for normal tcikets. For me £60 is a piss take and no wonder a lot of people are priced out. Yes they will be sold and there is demand, but for me its just another sign of fans being priced out.

It is high I grant you, so last season (could not make all games) bought on a match by match basis, for 10 games cost me more than a S/C, so this season bought a S/C and as you say works pout £31 that's without the hassle of having to buy each game.

From memory
Man u/Liverpool/Everton/Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs/ Newcastle(yes Newcastle) were all over £50 so for those games 8 alone I spent £400 S/C was £495.

Yet another misleading scare tactic look at me title from an OP. You can get tickets for £47 for villa game and even less in family stand.
Never let the facts get in the way of a good headline eh?

Newtoncc said:
willipp said:
Dunne's own goal said:

It is high I grant you, so last season (could not make all games) bought on a match by match basis, for 10 games cost me more than a S/C, so this season bought a S/C and as you say works pout £31 that's without the hassle of having to buy each game.

From memory
Man u/Liverpool/Everton/Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs/ Newcastle(yes Newcastle) were all over £50 so for those games 8 alone I spent £400 S/C was £495.
So it was your seat Lynch ringed?

;)

To be honest I think the criticism of prices is justified for your run of the mill game. But this could be absolutley crucial and certainly I would rather pay that for a game where we could potentially clinch the league rather than go and watch any popstar.

There is absolutley no comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.