£60 for Villa at home

chris85mcfc said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
chris85mcfc said:
Then I imagine these people that were thinking of going won't be going anymore

I think the point is that it may go tits up after you've bought your ticket

Well that's just tough then isn't it really

yes, but it would be wrong of the club to raise the price in the hope that there is a lot riding on this game in the first place

chris85mcfc said:
I think the point is that it may go tits up after you've bought your ticket

Well that's just tough then isn't it really

yes, but it would be wrong of the club to raise the price in the hope that there is a lot riding on this game in the first place

True. But if you flip the coin, if we were out of the title race now then how many people would be busting a gut to get a ticket for that game even at £30-£40?

Club have just took a gamble, not a particulary unselfish one, but if we are in the title race at that point then it should be £60 well spent.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/February/City-v-Aston-Villa-ticket-information" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... nformation</a>

Original costs on link above.

I have just purchased 2, so what if the title race is over by then, will still be supporting the team like we have done for many a shite end of season in years gone by!!!

I was also a Season Ticket Holder for many a year, but the strings have to be pulled, kids stil have season tickets, I am a Blue Member, a trip for 3 to Wembley wasn't cheap!

Hopefully it will be a night to remember!!!

You can pay £60 for a concert and it rain. If I didn't have a ST I'd definitely be buying at £60. If we win it or at least go into last game ahead on points it will be a night to remember.

MikeDoylevrsRags said:
Bluebee2 said:
CTID1988 said:
You can go and watch a once in a lifetime gig for £40, so for a footy game it takes the piss
Who would this once in a lifetime experience be for £40 ?
Kate Bush @ Hammy Odeon (possibly not £40?)

Supply and demand. 15 nights so I imagine not huge demand..

Got my season ticket for villa. Any spare for goddess that is kate bush Aug 26,will pay equal rate of 60 quid. Should the remaining beatles get back,willing to pay £65 Ono.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.