Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negredo9 said:
http://www.eldesmarque.com/sevilla/54577-oficial-el-sevilla-traspasa-a-negredo-al-manchester-city-

Cheers....

Sevilla FC has officially Alvaro Negredo transfer to Manchester City . The operation, as anticipated ElDesmarque Monday, was already agreed in the absence of appropriate signatures of the documents, which have occurred between Tuesday and Wednesday.

Vallecano striker leaves the English club for an amount close to 28 million euros including some variables, although there are others that can even increase the amount. Some of these variables are affordable and others will go in achieving the success of Negredo and the same set 'citizen', as there contemplated amounts titles Manchester City in the Premier League and in Europe, and goals scored by the now exsevillista.

Negredo selling for that amount represents one of the biggest transfer in the history of the company , after Daniel Alves Barcelona.

Negredo signs four years with the City every season win by about 4.5 million euros.

The Seville aims to close as soon as possible to his replacement, Kevin Gameiro .

The Spaniard says goodbye to the fans on Wednesday at 19.30 at the Sanchez Pizjuan.

Damien10 said:
Question to the fans, who don't insult me. If Manchester City was to go into the season with 4 strikers. What order would you place them (best first)

Aguero
Dzeko
Jovetic
Negredo
You tell us, how do they rate on fifa?

I will celebrate when he bangs in goals, Dzeko also came with excellent goal scoring record and he was younger. Isn't Negredo similar to Dzeko? In sense of being tall, slow target man without much skill who bangs in goals? Sorry if dumb question, I have seen him play only few times for Spain

Damien10 said:
Question to the fans, who don't insult me. If Manchester City was to go into the season with 4 strikers. What order would you place them (best first)

Aguero
Dzeko
Jovetic
Negredo

Aguero
Jovetic
Negredo
Dzeko

Negredo9 said:
http://www.sevillafc.es/nuevaweb/actualidad/noticias/29635

His move to Manchester City is already confirmed
  It's official: Alvaro Negredo is new player anchester City at the expense of the medical evidence, so that Sevilla FC has organized a farewell ceremony to play in the anteroom of the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan scheduled for this afternoon at 19.30, the so that those who have been his colleagues to attend to it before leaving for the tour of South America. FC Sevilla president Jose Maria del Nido, scorer accompany this goodbye

Worst Case Ontario said:
I will celebrate when he bangs in goals, Dzeko also came with excellent goal scoring record and he was younger. Isn't Negredo similar to Dzeko? In sense of being tall, slow target man without much skill who bangs in goals? Sorry if dumb question, I have seen him play only few times for Spain
Slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.