Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
invincible said:
English friends a question: for many years before used the euros coin, it was said that the British were coming to Spain on vacation because the rate of the currency you came out very cheap, almost given away, with the advent of the euro and the value of your currency change is it still cheaper to come to Spain for summer vacation? How much does a beer in England? What a pack of tabac?
Is it still coming to Spain very cheap compared to what things are worth in england?
Sorry our friend but i like to go to Greece, nothing against Espana just like Greece more

richards30 said:
Am still struggling abit to get excited by this signing. If it was 10-12m then it would be more understandable but £24m is a huge fee for him!! Maybe it's the come down off the initial thoughts of going or he falcaos and cavanis of the world?!??

I'm not thrilled, but feeling positive still about this transfer. The price tag doesn't bother me... not my money and I trust 100% in Ferran.
I'm quietly hoping he will turn out to be one of those rare signings who actually proves to be a lot better than what expectations might suggest, like Michu for example.

The way I see it, Negredo is right from the beginning on par with Dzeko and the two of them have to fight for a second striker position. I don't think Dzeko has the best mentality, and I suspect Negredo might have, which would explain why Pellegrini really rates him.

Stoned Rose said:
Stevinio said:
pee dubya said:
Well I prefer Alhambra to them both.

Alhambra is worse than drinking piss, lol.

I had Alhambra for the first time in a tapas bar in southport a couple of weeks ago.

That is never beer.

It's never even heard of beer.
You're both wrong! Wrong wrong wrong.

Alhambra Especial! The Pilsner not so much.

in Spain a glass of beer (250 ml) costs 1 euro, one pound aproximimate, is this cheap? how much does a glass of beer in a bar in England?

I've just seen this on twitter...sounds like we only paid 19.8mil for Negredo...which seems a fair price for one of the top goal scorers in spain!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 7m The UK papers are reporting Negredo's fee as £19.8million, less than the initial reports of £21.5million. Hopefully money well spent.

richards30 said:
Am still struggling abit to get excited by this signing. If it was 10-12m then it would be more understandable but £24m is a huge fee for him!! Maybe it's the come down off the initial thoughts of going or he falcaos and cavanis of the world?!??

invincible said:
English friends a question: for many years before used the euros coin, it was said that the British were coming to Spain on vacation because the rate of the currency you came out very cheap, almost given away, with the advent of the euro and the value of your currency change is it still cheaper to come to Spain for summer vacation? How much does a beer in England? What a pack of tabac?
Is it still coming to Spain very cheap compared to what things are worth in england?
the last time i visited Spain was to go to Barcelona and then on to Madrid

it wasn't too expensive but it was about eight years ago

beer in England is about £2.50 to £3.50 for one pint

I don't smoke so no idea of the cost of tobacco

PS had a good weekend in Valencia and that was reasonable too, but no longer much cheaper than England like it used to be

TRUE BLUE NO1 said:
I've just seen this on twitter...sounds like we only paid 19.8mil for Negredo...which seems a fair price for one of the top goal scorers in spain!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 7m The UK papers are reporting Negredo's fee as £19.8million, less than the initial reports of £21.5million. Hopefully money well spent.

richards30 said:

City watch is LoveCity. You can see he posted what he found at the top of the previous page :)

invincible said:
in Spain a glass of beer (250 ml) costs 1 euro, one pound aproximimate, is this cheap? how much does a glass of beer in a bar in England?
It depends where in England and what pub. 250ml i think is just over half a pint, forgive me if i'm wrong, i'm not great at maths. in England a pint 450ml = £2.50 (aprox)

invincible said:

I would not say it is cheap, maybe you could say the Euro has made it a little more expensive to travel to Spain.

I go to Spain because I think it's a wonderful part of the world to go on holiday to though, regardless of how much it costs.

Quality player, quality signing, need someone to put ball in net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.