Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
invincible said:
in Spain a glass of beer (250 ml) costs 1 euro, one pound aproximimate, is this cheap? how much does a glass of beer in a bar in England?

A pint of San Miguel in my local costs about £3.20 I think

So yours is cheaper for volume with your example

Kun Aguero said:
blue underpants said:
pee dubya said:
Well I prefer Alhambra to them both.
Anything is better than that piss water they try to pass off as beer in the Canaries, its that bad the name escapes me

I like San Miguel, tastes just like Stella but with a Spanish name.

Prefer San Miguel to Stella, not quite as fizzy.

jake28 said:
richards30 said:
Am still struggling abit to get excited by this signing. If it was 10-12m then it would be more understandable but £24m is a huge fee for him!! Maybe it's the come down off the initial thoughts of going or he falcaos and cavanis of the world?!??

Had most fans been told we would replace Balo and Tevez for Negredo at the start of the window they would have said no chance not good enough. Now that we have signed him its a great bit of business etc etc. just the way it works.

I'm interested to see how he gets on and wish in the bloody best of course but it hasn't made me really made up that we've got him?

LoveCity said:
City appear to have briefed the press than we spent £19.8million on Negredo. Less than what Sevilla are briefing the Spanish press.

Were there add ons?

That's not a bad price, objectively. If we'd paid £5m less, it would be deemed a bargain.

richards30 said:
jake28 said:
richards30 said:
Am still struggling abit to get excited by this signing. If it was 10-12m then it would be more understandable but £24m is a huge fee for him!! Maybe it's the come down off the initial thoughts of going or he falcaos and cavanis of the world?!??

Had most fans been told we would replace Balo and Tevez for Negredo at the start of the window they would have said no chance not good enough. Now that we have signed him its a great bit of business etc etc. just the way it works.

I'm interested to see how he gets on and wish in the bloody best of course but it hasn't made me really made up that we've got him?

oh right, ok then

I'm happy with this signing, 3rd highest goal scorer in La Liga plus team mates with silva in international side and Navas from their last club plus he knows where the back of the net is. Be interesting to see what style of football Pellegrini has lined up :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.