Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City appear to have briefed the press than we spent £19.8million on Negredo. Less than what Sevilla are briefing the Spanish press.

Am still struggling abit to get excited by this signing. If it was 10-12m then it would be more understandable but £24m is a huge fee for him!! Maybe it's the come down off the initial thoughts of going or he falcaos and cavanis of the world?!??

English friends a question: for many years before used the euros coin, it was said that the British were coming to Spain on vacation because the rate of the currency you came out very cheap, almost given away, with the advent of the euro and the value of your currency change is it still cheaper to come to Spain for summer vacation? How much does a beer in England? What a pack of tabac?
Is it still coming to Spain very cheap compared to what things are worth in england?

invincible said:
Damien10 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I like San Miguel, tastes just like Stella but with a Spanish name.
San Miquel ice cold on a balcony in spain, it's quite special.

the balconys in spains hotels are very dangerous, unfortunately many tourists and especially English die every year from falls from the balcony to the ground making "balconing", this is a tragedy, alcohol usually accompanies these deaths of young tourists, hopefully have a solution
That's very true. The teens consume to much alcohol and are vulnerable to making stupid decisions.

invincible said:
Damien10 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I like San Miguel, tastes just like Stella but with a Spanish name.
San Miquel ice cold on a balcony in spain, it's quite special.

the balconys in spains hotels are very dangerous, unfortunately many tourists and especially English die every year from falls from the balcony to the ground making "balconing", this is a tragedy, alcohol usually accompanies these deaths of young tourists, hopefully have a solution
There is no solution to drunken young English ''balconing'' they go to Spain get very drunk and show the rest of us up, yes we like a drink but we are not all as you Spanish say ''crazy English'' i know you dont think like that

richards30 said:
Am still struggling abit to get excited by this signing. If it was 10-12m then it would be more understandable but £24m is a huge fee for him!! Maybe it's the come down off the initial thoughts of going or he falcaos and cavanis of the world?!??

Had most fans been told we would replace Balo and Tevez for Negredo at the start of the window they would have said no chance not good enough. Now that we have signed him its a great bit of business etc etc. just the way it works.

invincible said:
English friends a question: for many years before used the euros coin, it was said that the British were coming to Spain on vacation because the rate of the currency you came out very cheap, almost given away, with the advent of the euro and the value of your currency change is it still cheaper to come to Spain for summer vacation? How much does a beer in England? What a pack of tabac?
Is it still coming to Spain very cheap compared to what things are worth in england?
I believe the Euro made you into a more expensive holiday destination.

Alhambra Special Reserva is a lovely beer ..
2 more wks and that will be my tipple

I'm not convinced. If Sergio gets injured (which did happen last year) we are left with alvaro and edin who are both so bloody slow and are both poachers.

I'll back him but I think he is a Spanish edin.

Really want Jo Jo aimed though as he can play up front if needed and adds pace and skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.