Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BibbyBlue85 said:
invincible said:
!!! "hello manchester city fans, right now I take the first plane manchester destination sincere hope to score many goals with blue shirt" !!!!!!!!

negredodespedida.jpg

Did he say that mate? Where is it from?

No he said can we please make up a disco song using his name .....

80s Shorts said:
Marvin said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
That is why I asked, why people need to act smart all the time while giving answers. Or even better, act smart without giving answers
You are not a City fan as you can't seem to post without attacking a City player or prospective signing. Any odd positive post, is just there to try and re-gain your credentials

For your sake, just give it up, because you're not fooling anyone and it's a waste of your time which you could surely put to better use

Thank god somebody else has seen through this.

The snidey rag got me banned for a month cos I reacted to his not so subtle wummery.
You got banned cause it seems your parent just recently allowed you to use internet while being alone, without teaching manners. And because you can't read or understand what's been written

CITYROBBO said:
Damien10 said:
Davs 19 said:
Proper little rag of sunshine aren't you.

Let's see, whose opinion of a player should we trust ? Jake or Pellegrini....

It's a toughie...................
May i ask why you call him a rag. I don't get it with people in these forums, if somebody disagrees with somebody's opinion he's a 'rag' it's actually quite funny. I also would bet on fans saying no to negredo to replace Balo and Tevez before the start of pre season. But nobody will ever know. When somebody loves something (in you'r case Manchester City) you fight for it and will always defend it. That's the only explanation i could give.

Damien you dont fool me mate ;) im suprised your still here but keep going rag ! your so easy to spot there is a few on here recently ...
Game over for me then buddy. Show me the exit. On a serious note, i do find it funny.

pudge said:
jake28 said:
richards30 said:
I'm interested to see how he gets on and wish in the bloody best of course but it hasn't made me really made up that we've got him?

At least your honest about it mate instead of deluding yourself that we have a gem of a player.
We have a Spanish International who has scored 6 goals in 14 appearances for arguably the best international team in the world.

Who scored 31 goals at club level last season.

Who averages 20 goals a season since his La Liga debut

Who has scored more goals than any other Spanish player since his La Liga debut.

Who along with Navas, created 115 chances between them last season. With both being City players now.

And according to many has cost us just under £20m.

What constitutes a "gem" to you?

he is not maradona, or messi or falcao, not worth what they, so has cost half money or third party ...
Negredo is a brilliant finisher class, do not expect anything else from him, he needs a lot of assists and the mark many goals, make no mistake, negredo is negredo and so has cost 21 million pounds and not 45 million pounds as falcao or cavani ... navas and silva to give many balls crossed and negredo meter a lot of goals in manchester city

Davs 19 said:
Damien10 said:
Davs 19 said:
Proper little rag of sunshine aren't you.

Let's see, whose opinion of a player should we trust ? Jake or Pellegrini....

It's a toughie...................
May i ask why you call him a rag. I don't get it with people in these forums, if somebody disagrees with somebody's opinion he's a 'rag' it's actually quite funny. I also would bet on fans saying no to negredo to replace Balo and Tevez before the start of pre season. But nobody will ever know. When somebody loves something (in you'r case Manchester City) you fight for it and will always defend it. That's the only explanation i could give.

Steady on tiger ! Posted on an iPad and hit the G not the Y ( have a look where they are on a qwerty board). You don't need to give any sort of explanation for some folks propensity to call people rags....it's usually for one of two reasons.

1) they think the poster they are responding to is a rag.

2) they're sure the poster they are responding to is a rag

You really are over thinking this ;.)

Ps: I currently have you under reason no 1
What makes you asume that. (see what i did there) ;)

invincible said:
!!! "hello manchester city fans, right now I take the first plane manchester destination sincere hope to score many goals with blue shirt" !!!!!!!!

negredodespedida.jpg

Thanks for your contributions to the forum Invincible (likewise to other Sevilla fans, Malaga fans and neutrals/other fans that have come on here to give us info), much appreciated!

There are a lot of moaners on this forum (some fans forget we aren't in the third division of English football anymore) and sometimes fans from other clubs posing as City fans and also some fans from elsewhere than the Manchester area that might not be 100% City fans so some views you read on this forum aren't what most City fans think - just to make that clear.

Every true City fan, knows it's a Muffin.

Found these on another site.

Here's some quotes from the conference;

Negredo: ''I'd like to thank everyone for a fantastic four years. I'd like to thank the president for gambling on me.''

Negredo: ''I want to thank the president, fans, team-mates, physios, all back room staff. Thanks everyone. Then stalls for a deep breath.

Negredo: ''I spoke this morning with [Jesus] Navas, I'm happy to have more years playing with him, he's an important player & a great guy.''

Negredo: "Sevilla will be my home for life" (He takes a moment after remember his daughter was born here)

Negredo: ''I was never close to joining Atletico Madrid''

Negredo: "Pellegrini called me, we exchanged views and he convinced me completely to join Manchester City''

Negredo: ''Manchester City is a new challenge for me and I'm very excited about it''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.