Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Found these on another site.

Here's some quotes from the conference;

Negredo: ''I'd like to thank everyone for a fantastic four years. I'd like to thank the president for gambling on me.''

Negredo: ''I want to thank the president, fans, team-mates, physios, all back room staff. Thanks everyone. Then stalls for a deep breath.

Negredo: ''I spoke this morning with [Jesus] Navas, I'm happy to have more years playing with him, he's an important player & a great guy.''

Negredo: "Sevilla will be my home for life" (He takes a moment after remember his daughter was born here)

Negredo: ''I was never close to joining Atletico Madrid''

Negredo: "Pellegrini called me, we exchanged views and he convinced me completely to join Manchester City''

Negredo: ''Manchester City is a new challenge for me and I'm very excited about it''.

Great quotes,i cant believe the moaning going on tonite,his stats and his attitude will do for me

M24 Citizen said:
invincible said:
!!! "hello manchester city fans, right now I take the first plane manchester destination sincere hope to score many goals with blue shirt" !!!!!!!!

negredodespedida.jpg

Thanks for your contributions to the forum Invincible (likewise to other Sevilla fans, Malaga fans and neutrals/other fans that have come on here to give us info), much appreciated!

There are a lot of moaners on this forum (some fans forget we aren't in the third division of English football anymore) and sometimes fans from other clubs posing as City fans and also some fans from elsewhere than the Manchester area that might not be 100% City fans so some views you read on this forum aren't what most City fans think - just to make that clear.

Every true City fan, knows it's a Muffin.

thanks for the hospitality that I have discussed in this forum, just wish navas negredo and succeed in manchester city

Damien10 said:
Davs 19 said:
Damien10 said:
May i ask why you call him a rag. I don't get it with people in these forums, if somebody disagrees with somebody's opinion he's a 'rag' it's actually quite funny. I also would bet on fans saying no to negredo to replace Balo and Tevez before the start of pre season. But nobody will ever know. When somebody loves something (in you'r case Manchester City) you fight for it and will always defend it. That's the only explanation i could give.

Steady on tiger ! Posted on an iPad and hit the G not the Y ( have a look where they are on a qwerty board). You don't need to give any sort of explanation for some folks propensity to call people rags....it's usually for one of two reasons.

1) they think the poster they are responding to is a rag.

2) they're sure the poster they are responding to is a rag

You really are over thinking this ;.)

Ps: I currently have you under reason no 1
What makes you asume that. (see what i did there) ;)

I did. Just a gut feeling ;.)

M24 Citizen said:
invincible said:
!!! "hello manchester city fans, right now I take the first plane manchester destination sincere hope to score many goals with blue shirt" !!!!!!!!

negredodespedida.jpg

Thanks for your contributions to the forum Invincible (likewise to other Sevilla fans, Malaga fans and neutrals/other fans that have come on here to give us info), much appreciated!

There are a lot of moaners on this forum (some fans forget we aren't in the third division of English football anymore) and sometimes fans from other clubs posing as City fans and also some fans from elsewhere than the Manchester area that might not be 100% City fans so some views you read on this forum aren't what most City fans think - just to make that clear.

Every true City fan, knows it's not a Muffin.

Ah we'll sounds like the boss definitely wanted him then.glad to see the board are giving tHe manager the players he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.