Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
jake28 said:
richards30 said:
I'm interested to see how he gets on and wish in the bloody best of course but it hasn't made me really made up that we've got him?

At least your honest about it mate instead of deluding yourself that we have a gem of a player.

He could be in our team?? Fingers crossed for him. In a better team he may even score more goals than ever!

Let's hope so and that he settles quickly. A goal at home to Newcastle would be a great start!

jake28 said:
richards30 said:
jake28 said:
At least your honest about it mate instead of deluding yourself that we have a gem of a player.

He could be in our team?? Fingers crossed for him. In a better team he may even score more goals than ever!

Let's hope so and that he settles quickly. A goal at home to Newcastle would be a great start!

One??? I want 3 or he's out! ;-)

Davs 19 said:
jake28 said:
richards30 said:
I'm interested to see how he gets on and wish in the bloody best of course but it hasn't made me really made up that we've got him?

Proper little rag of sunshine aren't you.

Let's see, whose opinion of a player should we trust ? Jake or Pellegrini....

It's a toughie...................
May i ask why you call him a rag. I don't get it with people in these forums, if somebody disagrees with somebody's opinion he's a 'rag' it's actually quite funny. I also would bet on fans saying no to negredo to replace Balo and Tevez before the start of pre season. But nobody will ever know. When somebody loves something (in you'r case Manchester City) you fight for it and will always defend it. That's the only explanation i could give.

invincible said:
!!! "hello manchester city fans, right now I take the first plane manchester destination sincere hope to score many goals with blue shirt" !!!!!!!!

negredodespedida.jpg

He should be in goal with hands that size!

jake28 said:
richards30 said:
jake28 said:
Had most fans been told we would replace Balo and Tevez for Negredo at the start of the window they would have said no chance not good enough. Now that we have signed him its a great bit of business etc etc. just the way it works.

We have a Spanish International who has scored 6 goals in 14 appearances for arguably the best international team in the world.

Who scored 31 goals at club level last season.

Who averages 20 goals a season since his La Liga debut

Who has scored more goals than any other Spanish player since his La Liga debut.

Who along with Navas, created 115 chances between them last season. With both being City players now.

And according to many has cost us just under £20m.

What constitutes a "gem" to you?

Damien10 said:
Davs 19 said:
jake28 said:

May i ask why you call him a rag. I don't get it with people in these forums, if somebody disagrees with somebody's opinion he's a 'rag' it's actually quite funny. I also would bet on fans saying no to negredo to replace Balo and Tevez before the start of pre season. But nobody will ever know. When somebody loves something (in you'r case Manchester City) you fight for it and will always defend it. That's the only explanation i could give.

Damien you dont fool me mate ;) im suprised your still here but keep going rag ! your so easy to spot there is a few on here recently ...

Damien10 said:
Davs 19 said:
jake28 said:

Steady on tiger ! Posted on an iPad and hit the G not the Y ( have a look where they are on a qwerty board). You don't need to give any sort of explanation for some folks propensity to call people rags....it's usually for one of two reasons.

1) they think the poster they are responding to is a rag.

2) they're sure the poster they are responding to is a rag

You really are over thinking this ;.)

Ps: I currently have you under reason no 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.