Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
At the moment it's like playing with a protractor and slide rule. We don't play percentage balls, it's about creating the perfect opening before shooting and sometimes we spend 15 minutes trying to create the perfect chance.

If that happens, and Negredo is not the most clinical strikers it's not going to work

We need to sometimes play the ball into dangerous areas and let the striker anticipate and attack the space.

Boom.

More than anything we need someone not afraid to pull the trigger and this lad likes to shoot. Between Aguero, Silva, Navas we aren't spraying the keeper enough with shots, Negredo's addition will solve that

BringBackSwales said:
invincible said:
M24 Citizen said:
Thanks for your contributions to the forum Invincible (likewise to other Sevilla fans, Malaga fans and neutrals/other fans that have come on here to give us info), much appreciated!

There are a lot of moaners on this forum (some fans forget we aren't in the third division of English football anymore) and sometimes fans from other clubs posing as City fans and also some fans from elsewhere than the Manchester area that might not be 100% City fans so some views you read on this forum aren't what most City fans think - just to make that clear.

Every true City fan, knows it's a Muffin.

thanks for the hospitality that I have discussed in this forum, just wish navas negredo and succeed in manchester city

you are a good lad Invincible, better than most of the posters on here tbh

Invincible just give us one more nugget of information please - how do you spaniards deal with the heat? We've got a heat wave here and I can't bloody function - Manchester isn't known for it's hot sunny weather you know!

dq6mb5.jpg

M24 Citizen said:
BringBackSwales said:
invincible said:
thanks for the hospitality that I have discussed in this forum, just wish navas negredo and succeed in manchester city

Invincible just give us one more nugget of information please - how do you spaniards deal with the heat? We've got a heat wave here and I can't bloody function - Manchester isn't known for it's hot sunny weather you know!

Ignore him mate. I'd take weather like this all year round. The first drop of rain we have, he'll be complaining about that as well ;.)

Davs 19 said:
M24 Citizen said:
BringBackSwales said:

Ignore him mate. I'd take weather like this all year round. The first drop of rain we have, he'll be complaining about that as well ;.)

I'd take the sun but the heat is just unnecessary!

M24 Citizen said:
BringBackSwales said:
invincible said:

Not from Spain, but right now it's 35 degrees Celsius with 50% humidity here. We use this thing called air conditioning to get by. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.