Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayrshire_blue said:
Invincible or Negredo9 it may have been asked before but is he extremely left footed? There'd a few of those goals, and while I don't care how he scores them, he slides in with his left foot when it looks easier to use his right.

the best leg is the left, but with the right can do some good things

The Man With The Stick said:
Kun Aguero said:
Negredo9 said:
Negredo, transferred to Manchester City

Alvaro Negredo has been transferred to Manchester City for 28 million euros after a long and difficult negotiations with Sevilla. The Seville club was forced to sell to clean up its economy but Navas output, also the City, had seized a mattress that has helped him get hard in this case.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportyou.es/blog/futbol/2013/07/16/negredo-traspasado-al-city-465693.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportyou.es/blog/futbol/2013 ... 65693.html</a>

Manchester City buying their new players prozzie's since 2013.
Cheaper than agents fees i guess

You say that but some prozzie's can set you back a couple grand per night.

mad zab said:
conormcfc said:
mad zab said:
Of course it is reasonable. However, it is also reasonable to ask people to judge him on how he plays rather than calling him a second rate signing.
Most people questioning the signing actually have seen him play and are judging him accordingly, as opposed to the many people blindly backing the signing without ever seeing him play. I know who's opinion I value more of the 2. Dunno where this nonsense that you can only judge a player once they've played for City has come from.

Everyone will back him once he starts playing for us, but can people please stop moaning about others merely having the cheek to question a signing on a fucking forum.

Who the fuck is moaning?

So how many games have you seen him play?

I have only seen clips of him so am not blindly saying he is a good signing. I am not even saying he will be a good signing. However, I am prepared to wait and judge him on performances for us no matter what he has or hasn't done elsewhere.

is that a rhetorical question? Have you not got eyes?

About 40/50 times I've watched him if I had to guess.

I'm not seeing the logic in waiting till someone plays for City before making your judgement on a player's quality. Might as well scrap the scouting system if that's the case.

-- 16 Jul 2013, 17:03 --

Neville Kneville said:
conormcfc said:
mad zab said:
Of course it is reasonable. However, it is also reasonable to ask people to judge him on how he plays rather than calling him a second rate signing.
Most people questioning the signing actually have seen him play and are judging him accordingly, as opposed to the many people blindly backing the signing without ever seeing him play. I know who's opinion I value more of the 2. Dunno where this nonsense that you can only judge a player once they've played for City has come from.

Everyone will back him once he starts playing for us, but can people please stop moaning about others merely having the cheek to question a signing on a fucking forum.

Because anyone who says he isn't a decent striker is a fucking dickhead.

The question, and the only question, is whether he will be a decent striker for City.

Until he plays, we can't answer that. And it's not just about sticking any fucker next to any other, like Mancini did & finding hardly any of them can play together, it's about a blend of players.

I'm hopeful that Pellegrini is signing players to suit the ideas he has for team formations, not just because they are famous & he has money to spend.
All you've done here is stated the obvious and from what I can see, no one has previously disagreed with anything you've said.

Negredo está plasmando su firma en el contrato para irse al City. Serán 25 M más 3 en variables. Mañana a las 12:00 rueda de prensa despedid

On Sevilla official twitter. What does it mean ?

ricky77 said:
Negredo está plasmando su firma en el contrato para irse al City. Serán 25 M más 3 en variables. Mañana a las 12:00 rueda de prensa despedid

Cancel that. Don't think it is the official site at all

ricky77 said:
ricky77 said:

Cancel that. Don't think it is the official site at all

Negredo is shaping his signature on the contract to go to City. Will 25 M over 3 variables. Tomorrow at 12:00 press conference laid off

suvommukherjee08 said:
Negredo is shaping his signature on the contract to go to City. Will 25 M over 3 variables. Tomorrow at 12:00 press conference laid off

According to Google translate:

Negredo is shaping his signature on the contract to go to City. Will 25 M over 3 variables. Tomorrow at 12:00 press conference laid off.

So it looks like he's being made redundant, but getting a 25m pay off, so it's not all bad.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1h
Sevilla have announced through their official radio station that negotiations with City for Negredo are "very advanced"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.