Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I really want to see is Navas and Jovetic, I think we are going to have some fun pulling defences apart this season. :-)

Rammyblues said:
Have the schools shut down for the summer break yet, if not, hope we finish our dealings before they do, otherwise going to get silly on here. :-) (Although I am Giddy at the prospect of these two new signings)

People on here will still be linking us with the likes of Ibrahimovic & Suarez & throwing a hissy fit if we don't sign both, even if we have 6 players in their positions & if Mancini was still here, he'd be doing the same.

1373993533_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

On his way to signing the contract in Seville.

This is very good news.

We've lacked a left footed striker for years (Samaras doesn't count!) and very very few players have a goal-scoring record to match Negredo

If you look at where City fell down last season, it was in the goal-scoring, specifically in chance conversion so that is why we should be very happy if we are signing Negredo. That's what he is, an out and out goal-scorer.

Jovetic seems to be a player who creates for others, but weighs in with a 10-15. Given that we have Navas, and Silva, I think Negredo will be more valuable to us

Please be patient and let him settle - vain hope I know

sam-caddick said:
LoveCity said:
1373993533_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

On his way to signing the contract in Seville.

Really?? Source??

It's getting exciting.

We could have Jovetic and Negredo possibly done tonight.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/07/16/futbol/equipos/sevilla/1373993533.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/07/16/futbol/ ... 93533.html</a>

Marvin said:
This is very good news.

We've lacked a left footed striker for years (Samaras doesn't count!) and very very few players have a goal-scoring record to match Negredo

If you look at where City fell down last season, it was in the goal-scoring, specifically in chance conversion so that is why we should be very happy if we are signing Negredo. That's what he is, an out and out goal-scorer.

Jovetic seems to be a player who creates for others, but weighs in with a 10-15. Given that we have Navas, and Silva, I think Negredo will be more valuable to us

Please be patient and let him settle - vain hope I know

Splitting hairs, I know, but since when was Samaras left footed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.