Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnmc said:
laserblue said:
Robbo. said:
Benteke 22 years old is who we should be going for.

The last two players we signed on the basis of one good season in the PL were Benjani and Santa Cruz. Not saying he will, but until proven otherwise, Benteke may end up in the same category.

Add Sinclair to that list.

Milner?? Had a good season with Villa, many on here said it was a crap signing! he would be the first player on the team sheet for me.

Give me Ben before Negredo any day of the week!!

Negredo9 said:
whipper said:
Negredo9 said:
The distribution of money from television sucks. Madrid and Barcelona will take 60% ​​and the remaining 40% is distributed among the other teams. Here I leave the data:

ingresos-televisivos-ligas.jpg

So it is impossible to compete. When a team has an interesting player can not hold. Above Madrid and Barcelon rob our talents.

That's shocking,how on earth have they got away with that.

Can see the rags trying that in the future!

Now you can you explain why Madrid and Barcelona can sign the best players in the world at the expense of others.

They are thieves XXI century.

It's disgraceful how they get away with it and they have the nerve to bang on about FFP when they are screwing their league over.

And to be fair the rags were against clubs sorting their own TV rights IIRC. I know Liverpool tried to argue that clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal and United should earn more than the likes of Wigan and Stoke because all the Asian fans support the 'Big clubs'. But their proposals were just laughed at.

Negredo9 what's the reaction of Sevilla fans to the sales of Negredo and Navas?

Angry, or happy with the money and confident of replacing them with better players?

ayrshire_blue said:
Sevillla's tennis ball protest is one of the best things I've ever seen.
No offence but I thought that was shite, you need to seriously improve your outlook if that's one of the best things you've ever seen.

city91 said:
Negredo9 said:
whipper said:
That's shocking,how on earth have they got away with that.

Can see the rags trying that in the future!

Now you can you explain why Madrid and Barcelona can sign the best players in the world at the expense of others.

They are thieves XXI century.

It's disgraceful how they get away with it and they have the nerve to bang on about FFP when they are screwing their league over.

And to be fair the rags were against clubs sorting their own TV rights IIRC. I know Liverpool tried to argue that clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal and United should earn more than the likes of Wigan and Stoke because all the Asian fans support the 'Big clubs'. But their proposals were just laughed at.
I fear you are incorrect. There was a vote for individual TV rights which was proposed by Peter Kenyon when he was united's CEO. The vote was 19-1 against.

They really are a disgusting club in spite of their fans' comical claims of moral superiority.

Marvin said:
Negredo9 what's the reaction of Sevilla fans to the sales of Negredo and Navas?

Angry, or happy with the money and confident of replacing them with better players?

Find a player like Navas is impossible. Negredo is a good striker but charges a lot for what you can afford without playing Sevilla Champions. Replace a front is easier in theory.

Here we prefer to play in UK for not strengthening our enemies.

i8rags said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Sevillla's tennis ball protest is one of the best things I've ever seen.
No offence but I thought that was shite, you need to seriously improve your outlook if that's one of the best things you've ever seen.
We all are glad you shared your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.