Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if these developments are genuine, the deal should be be signed, sealed and delivered tomorrow.

Great. Looking forward to the yellow breaking news banner on SSN confirming Negredo is a Manchester City plater, subject to a medical.

This close season is 200% better than 2012. I'm pretty sure that additional to Alvaro coming we will see a 4th key signing by the middle of next week.

Good work from our fixers.

city91 said:
Negredo9 said:
Stoned Rose said:
You've given great updates from Sevilla Senor Negredo9. Nice to have you around bud :)

Thanks

Here it is stated categorically that tomorrow is the key day of negotiations between Seville and Manchester for Negredo.

-- Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:23 pm --

sam-caddick said:
Negredo will be a City player tomorrow?

Negredo already has an agreement with the City. Tomorrow almost certainly or may even tonight there will be negotiations between the clubs.

Cheers for the info mate and welcome to the forum.

Out of curiosity what are your views on the way the league money in La Liga is split. I mean it was only a few years ago teams like Deportivo, Valencia, Betis and Sevilla would all challenge for Europe but now it seems a lot of these teams are struggling to stay afloat. Is there a lot of anger towards Barca and Madrid or do you think it is good for Spain?

The distribution of money from television sucks. Madrid and Barcelona will take 60% ​​and the remaining 40% is distributed among the other teams. Here I leave the data:

ingresos-televisivos-ligas.jpg

So it is impossible to compete. When a team has an interesting player can not hold. Above Madrid and Barcelon rob our talents.

ayrshire_blue said:
Sevillla's tennis ball protest is one of the best things I've ever seen.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGJ7B7krkl8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGJ7B7krkl8</a>

Negredo9 said:
city91 said:
Negredo9 said:
Thanks

Here it is stated categorically that tomorrow is the key day of negotiations between Seville and Manchester for Negredo.

Negredo already has an agreement with the City. Tomorrow almost certainly or may even tonight there will be negotiations between the clubs.

Out of curiosity what are your views on the way the league money in La Liga is split. I mean it was only a few years ago teams like Deportivo, Valencia, Betis and Sevilla would all challenge for Europe but now it seems a lot of these teams are struggling to stay afloat. Is there a lot of anger towards Barca and Madrid or do you think it is good for Spain?

The distribution of money from television sucks. Madrid and Barcelona will take 60% ​​and the remaining 40% is distributed among the other teams. Here I leave the data:

So it is impossible to compete. When a team has an interesting player can not hold. Above Madrid and Barcelon rob our talents.

That's shocking,how on earth have they got away with that.

Can see the rags trying that in the future!

Negredo9 said:
city91 said:
Negredo9 said:
Thanks

It just makes Financial "fair" play even more of a joke looking at the spread of money in Spain. It makes my f*****g blood boil.

whipper said:
Negredo9 said:
city91 said:

That's shocking,how on earth have they got away with that.

Can see the rags trying that in the future!

Now you can you explain why Madrid and Barcelona can sign the best players in the world at the expense of others.

They are thieves XXI century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.