Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
discopop said:
weare8kyk said:
For 20+M, it will be the worst signing of the new season.

Really? and how do you qualify that without seeing a ball kicked in anger? No one knows whats being paid or how he will perform if we sign him.

Carlos was adios either this season or next and although he put his effort in last year the goal return was diminishing. It says something that Cavani has now been effectively fucked off by 3 clubs due to his fee, I say give things a chance instead of knee jerking.

if you have seen enough of him and his style of play, you would have agreed.
Comparing to spending 20+M on Negredo, I would rather not signing anyone but give John the chance to be the thrid striker.

weare8kyk said:
discopop said:
weare8kyk said:

Really? and how do you qualify that without seeing a ball kicked in anger? No one knows whats being paid or how he will perform if we sign him.

Carlos was adios either this season or next and although he put his effort in last year the goal return was diminishing. It says something that Cavani has now been effectively fucked off by 3 clubs due to his fee, I say give things a chance instead of knee jerking.

Comparing to spending 20+M on Negredo, I would rather not signing anyone but give John the chance to be the thrid striker.

And then if we did that and he wasnt as good as everyone thinks hes going to be then you would be turning straight round and saying why didnt we sign an experienced striker its a disgrace

weare8kyk said:
discopop said:
weare8kyk said:

The snippets I have seen (mainly only seen seen him in la liga games against the big two) of him are of a decent forward, John G has too much on his plate coming back from injury to be considered a 3rd forward and we need four anyway. Its the complete and utter blind faith that he will bomb that I don't understand.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.eurotopfoot.com/gb/soulierdor.php3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.eurotopfoot.com/gb/soulierdor.php3</a>

The above link to the Golden Shoe 2013 table reveals why we are definitely getting a top striker.

The naysayers need to revise some of their more asinine comments.

Tez Tosterone said:
http://www.eurotopfoot.com/gb/soulierdor.php3

The above link to the Golden Shoe 2013 table reveals why we are definitely getting a top striker.

Lets be having one thing about that list though, anything that rates Jose Altidore above Sergio has to taken with a pinch of salt, there are some alarming omissions on there. However back to Negredo, Pele and Txiki it seems both want him, he knows where the net is so lets give him a chance, as a club we have spunked money on far worse from what I can see.

discopop said:
Tez Tosterone said:
http://www.eurotopfoot.com/gb/soulierdor.php3

Lets be having one thing about that list though, anything that rates Jose Altidore above Sergio has to taken with a pinch of salt, there are some alarming omissions on there. However back to Negredo, Pele and Txiki it seems both want him, he knows where the net is so lets give him a chance, as a club we have spunked money on far worse from what I can see.

Rated by goals scored,

Any omissions are only a result in these omitted players not finding the back of the onion bag.

Could he be the next Drogba - if not then I am not interested.

If we do sign him and he doesnt score 10 goals in the first 6 match given our fixtures then people need to be asking questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.