Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
gio's side step said:

What do you make of this signing mate? I'm underwhelmed, especially with the likes of Higuain, Ibra and Suarez up for grabs.

Put it this way, other clubs are being linked with Rooney, Bale, Fabregas, Higuain, Suarez etc and we're signing Jovetic and Negredo.

gio's side step said:
hgblue said:
gio's side step said:

What do you make of this signing mate? I'm underwhelmed, especially with the likes of Higuain, Ibra and Suarez up for grabs.

Put it this way, other clubs are being linked with Rooney, Bale, Fabregas, Higuain, Suarez etc and we're signing Jovetic and Negredo.

And that is the key word "linked" Nothing more.

oakiecokie said:
gio's side step said:
hgblue said:

Being linked is a better starting point than not being linked

gio's side step said:
hgblue said:
gio's side step said:

They may be being linked to them, but are they actually going to sign them? We're being 'linked to' Ibrahimovic, who is a huge name - but we're not going to sign him. Neither are the Rags going to sign Fabregas, anyone going to sign Bale this Summer, and anyone in the Premier League going to sign Suarez - its pointless being linked to players who are never going to play for your team. It won't help us in November when we're trying to win a game - whereas Negredo and Jovetic will.

It will just be chip wrapper by than, and is mostly Club-generated propaganda to stimulate Season Ticket/New Kit sales.

Optimus Prime said:
gio's side step said:
hgblue said:

They may be being linked to them, but are they actually going to sign them? We're being 'linked to' Ibrahimovic, who is a huge name - but we're not going to sign him. Neither are the Rags going to sign Fabregas, anyone going to sign Bale this Summer, and anyone in the Premier League going to sign Suarez - its pointless being linked to players who are never going to play for your team. It won't help us in November when we're trying to win a game - whereas Negredo and Jovetic will.

It will just be chip wrapper by than, and is mostly Club-generated propaganda to stimulate Season Ticket/New Kit sales.
zis and only zis (pity about the frogs tho')

While all good signings i expected one top top signing for us to really kick on both commercially and on the pitch. We are still someway short of competing with the best in Europe and that's dissapointing.

gio's side step said:
oakiecokie said:
gio's side step said:

Being linked is a better starting point than not being linked
Linked by some no mark working for one of the newspapers?

Yeh. That is a great start.

Lets see who the other clubs end up with first before people start flapping.

The way I see it we have already fixed our two major problems, we have a manager in who should be able to extract the very best out of those who didn't perform last year and we have players coming in fit and raring to go who suffered injury problems.

The way some people on here talk its like we a have sold Silva, Yaya, Aguero and Kompany and replaced them with Fernandinho, Navas and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.