Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its to hot for him here and he would rather go to Russia or maybe we've been........... SNUBBED!!!

If we're signing Jovetic and Dzeko is staying then I don't see the point in signing Negredo.

___Yaya__Fernandinho

Navas____Silva____Jovetic

________Aguero

Would be our best team imo with Nasri, Milner and Dzeko rotating.

blinkblue said:
If we're signing Jovetic and Dzeko is staying then I don't see the point in signing Negredo.

___Yaya__Fernandinho

________Aguero

Jovetic is not an out and out striker though, he will be bought as an alternative to Isco, a player who can play behind the main striker.

Strikers could be: Kun, Dzeko, Negredo, Guidetti

Creative players and number tens: Silva, Nasri, Navas and Jovetic

Sergio can play behind a main front man as well.

sam-caddick said:
blinkblue said:

___Yaya__Fernandinho

________Aguero

Jovetic is not an out and out striker though, he will be bought as an alternative to Isco, a player who can play behind the main striker.

Strikers could be: Kun, Dzeko, Negredo, Guidetti

Creative players and number tens: Silva, Nasri, Navas and Jovetic

Sergio can play behind a main front man as well.

He can certainly play as a striker. Navas, Silva, Nasri, Guidetti, Dzeko, Jovetic and Aguero competing for 4 positions is enough imo. Milner and Yaya can occupy one of those positions too if need be.

Jovetic from the left and Aguero up front with Silva behind and Navas bombing down the right would be a dream imo.

Just saw this on twitter....like everything else at the moment it just rumours....

Sevilla in English ‏@SevillaFC_en 37m Manchester City have informed Sevilla that they will pay €23m for Alvaro Negredo. Del Nido wants €25m.[Marca]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.