Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Marvin said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We could even hear something definitive on this during the next week.

Heavily scouted and a wonderful left foot.

Would be an astute piece of business and would be a relief to see Aguero play even more towards the right hand side for a change.

He's got Navas now as the perfect foil to either use or decoy, meaning Sergio can come in more towards goal on his favoured foot.

Certainly less taxing than him constantly having to manipulate his opening from the left (always running across the box for that curler!)

Negredo would be jonny on the spot mopping up any wastefulness across goal from Kun or Navas.
Doubt very much if City will start many games with Navas. I think he could be best used as an impact sub against tiring defences or in specific games

Of all the names which have been mentioned, Negredo is the most impressive

What about Dzeko? Another season sulking

This was also my initial thought in regards Navas, but not now, not with missing out on Isco on the other side.

As for Dzeko, yes, his attitude did stink, but Mancini treated him like a piece of shit.

The only chance I can see Dzeko out the door this summer is in a swap/cash deal involving Lewandowski at Dortmund.

It's where he had his heart set on and there are few takers elsewhere.

Did we genuinely offer him as part of a Cavani deal or was that just the pompous turd Napoli owner making up stories ?

A front two of Negredo and Dzeko(assuming Kun picks a injury up) won't work, we need a Tevez, Villa, Suarez, Jovetic far more than a Negredo, Fred, Gomez, Cardozo.

TexasBlueMoon said:
Top Goal Scorers - La Liga - 2012/13

1. Lionel Messi - Barcelona - 46
2. Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid - 34
3. Radamel Falcao - Atletico Madrid - 28
4. Álvaro Negredo - Sevilla FC - 25
5. Roberto Soldado - Valencia - 24

The previous season, Negredo had only 14.

Aguero only scored 12 this season in the league.

Kun Aguero said:
A front two of Negredo and Dzeko(assuming Kun picks a injury up) won't work, we need a Tevez, Villa, Suarez, Jovetic far more than a Negredo, Fred, Gomez, Cardozo.
Yeh we will get rid of dzeko it's fine.

Neville Kneville said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Marvin said:
Doubt very much if City will start many games with Navas. I think he could be best used as an impact sub against tiring defences or in specific games

Of all the names which have been mentioned, Negredo is the most impressive

What about Dzeko? Another season sulking

This was also my initial thought in regards Navas, but not now, not with missing out on Isco on the other side.

As for Dzeko, yes, his attitude did stink, but Mancini treated him like a piece of shit.

The only chance I can see Dzeko out the door this summer is in a swap/cash deal involving Lewandowski at Dortmund.

It's where he had his heart set on and there are few takers elsewhere.

Did we genuinely offer him as part of a Cavani deal or was that just the pompous turd Napoli owner making up stories ?

Dzeko was a request of Napoli's during the talks. He has never been interested and they also valued Dzeko at something stupid like £15m, so they still wanted £40m plus large ones.

Kun Aguero said:

Thats a fair point, if and when Aguero isnt fit maybe it will be a case of either Dzeko or Negredo with Navas, Silva or Nasri either side?

I'll trust MP and Txiki on this one, certainly MP will have seen lots of him over the last few years.

Kun Aguero said:

Can't see Dzeko playing in a two for Pellegrini.

Will be as a lone forward, or impact sub.

Think we'll see Nasri come into the equation, along with Navas, when that formation is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.