Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the fascination with age as long as a player isn't to old! Players contracts are normally only 3-5 years anyway give me a player on form any day! This guy is hitting peak form give him a 3/4 year contract happy days!

lamby30676 said:
What's the fascination with age as long as a player isn't to old! Players contracts are normally only 3-5 years anyway give me a player on form any day! This guy is hitting peak form give him a 3/4 year contract happy days!

To lose Carlos and get negredo in is such a downgrade its unreal! Bang the money from the tevez sale onto the 40m cash offer and get cavani in! Even just a window off cavani, fernandinho and navas, while keeping lescott etc would strengthen us!

I don't think Negredo would be a bad buy in the slightest. Pellegrini obviously knows a lot more about Spanish players than I, and I imagine most of this forum do, and you can't deny that this bloke knows where the goal is.

He's not that old, infact he's approaching his peak and so perfect for a team that wants to push forward where we don't really want to be bedding in potential talent. And buying an older striker didn't work out too badly across the road last season did it?

Are a lot of people talking him down just because a team like West Ham have tried to buy him? I think the fact that other teams are going for him is due to the relatively low buyout on his contract.

I think it would also be a bonus considering that he will have played with Navas over the past couple of seasons so there would be an immediate understanding between the two

Him and Fred would do me for forwards as I've never really bought into the 'buy Cavani at all costs' mantra

I agree! The more I think about this move, the more it would make sense! He fits the type of forward Pellegrini uses and with a buy-out clause around 17mil euro is alot cheaper than some of the names out there..Pellegrini uses more out and out strikers so we dont need to look out for a "Tevez" type player. This guy can score goals, is still young enough to play well for 3 or 4 years and Pellegrini knows him well. I'm still hoping to see us sign a left winger but if its a forward we looking at, this makes alot of sense..

banbury_blue said:
I don't think Negredo would be a bad buy in the slightest. Pellegrini obviously knows a lot more about Spanish players than I, and I imagine most of this forum do, and you can't deny that this bloke knows where the goal is.

He's not that old, infact he's approaching his peak and so perfect for a team that wants to push forward where we don't really want to be bedding in potential talent. And buying an older striker didn't work out too badly across the road last season did it?

Are a lot of people talking him down just because a team like West Ham have tried to buy him? I think the fact that other teams are going for him is due to the relatively low buyout on his contract.

I think it would also be a bonus considering that he will have played with Navas over the past couple of seasons so there would be an immediate understanding between the two

Him and Fred would do me for forwards as I've never really bought into the 'buy Cavani at all costs' mantra

lamby30676 said:
That's bluemoon for you.

Falcao - 27 years old scores 28 goals. Yes pay £50 Million for him
Cavani - 26 years old scores 29 goals. Yes pay £53 Million for him
Negredo - 27 years old scores 25 goals. Fucking £18 Million what a rip off he's shite!

Top Goal Scorers - La Liga - 2012/13

1. Lionel Messi - Barcelona - 46
2. Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid - 34
3. Radamel Falcao - Atletico Madrid - 28
4. Álvaro Negredo - Sevilla FC - 25
5. Roberto Soldado - Valencia - 24

The previous season, Negredo had only 14.

TexasBlueMoon said:
Top Goal Scorers - La Liga - 2012/13

1. Lionel Messi - Barcelona - 46
2. Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid - 34
3. Radamel Falcao - Atletico Madrid - 28
4. Álvaro Negredo - Sevilla FC - 25
5. Roberto Soldado - Valencia - 24

The previous season, Negredo had only 14.

as a 3rd choise striker i think he will score 15+ tbh and won't cost the earth FFS at 18M

We could even hear something definitive on this during the next week.

Heavily scouted and a wonderful left foot.

Would be an astute piece of business and would be a relief to see Aguero play even more towards the right hand side for a change.

He's got Navas now as the perfect foil to either use or decoy, meaning Sergio can come in more towards goal on his favoured foot.

Certainly less taxing than him constantly having to manipulate his opening from the left (always running across the box for that curler!)

Negredo would be jonny on the spot mopping up any wastefulness across goal from Kun or Navas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.