Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We could even hear something definitive on this during the next week.

Heavily scouted and a wonderful left foot.

Would be an astute piece of business and would be a relief to see Aguero play even more towards the right hand side for a change.

He's got Navas now as the perfect foil to either use or decoy, meaning Sergio can come in more towards goal on his favoured foot.

Certainly less taxing than him constantly having to manipulate his opening from the left (always running across the box for that curler!)

Negredo would be jonny on the spot mopping up any wastefulness across goal from Kun or Navas.

Do you think Cardozo is in the frame at all Tolm or is it just bollocks?

TexasBlueMoon said:
Top Goal Scorers - La Liga - 2012/13

1. Lionel Messi - Barcelona - 46
2. Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid - 34
3. Radamel Falcao - Atletico Madrid - 28
4. Álvaro Negredo - Sevilla FC - 25
5. Roberto Soldado - Valencia - 24

The previous season, Negredo had only 14.

What about that Messi chap?

Lancet Fluke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Would be an astute piece of business and would be a relief to see Aguero play even more towards the right hand side for a change.

He's got Navas now as the perfect foil to either use or decoy, meaning Sergio can come in more towards goal on his favoured foot.

Certainly less taxing than him constantly having to manipulate his opening from the left (always running across the box for that curler!)

Negredo would be jonny on the spot mopping up any wastefulness across goal from Kun or Navas.

Do you think Cardozo is in the frame at all Tolm or is it just bollocks?

Not aware of it. He does not seem to fit in with the profiling of age versus high transfer fee, either?

The 27-28 mob look to be in vogue this summer for Cheeky and Pellers.

Negredo or Villa, those two would be great third striker signings.
But can we now dismiss the notion of Edin leaving?

If he does, we'll need two additional strikers me thinks.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Doubt very much if City will start many games with Navas. I think he could be best used as an impact sub against tiring defences or in specific games

Of all the names which have been mentioned, Negredo is the most impressive

What about Dzeko? Another season sulking

Marvin said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Doubt very much if City will start many games with Navas. I think he could be best used as an impact sub against tiring defences or in specific games

Can't agree with that Marv. I think Navas is a starter. We desperately missed pace last season. I don't think we bought him to be an impact sub.

On topic. Not really seen much of Negrado. Stats look impressive though.

Marvin said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

This was also my initial thought in regards Navas, but not now, not with missing out on Isco on the other side.

As for Dzeko, yes, his attitude did stink, but Mancini treated him like a piece of shit.

The only chance I can see Dzeko out the door this summer is in a swap/cash deal involving Lewandowski at Dortmund.

It's where he had his heart set on and there are few takers elsewhere.

Just to add re Navas. Pellegrini does not strike me as the type of guy who chases games with 20 minutes to go after fucking up his original formation.

He has already said he wants us on the front foot from the off and that has to include Navas.

Let's try and win games in the first 70 minutes rather than the percentage crap we have endured over the last 12 months.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Marvin said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

This was also my initial thought in regards Navas, but not now, not with missing out on Isco on the other side.

As for Dzeko, yes, his attitude did stink, but Mancini treated him like a piece of shit.

The only chance I can see Dzeko out the door this summer is in a swap/cash deal involving Lewandowski at Dortmund.

It's where he had his heart set on and there are few takers elsewhere.

I hope we have learnt from the isco transfer not mess around, there is lots of clubs around with cash so if we are serious we need to get the deal done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.