Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERY player is a gamble,whether you pay £50m or get on a free,

benarbia......jo

not 50mill for jo but a example

BillyShears said:
People do realise that last summer Mancini was in charge of identifying targets and this summer Txiki and Pellegrini are in charge. To try and compare Garcia with Negredo is just laughable on pretty much of every level. Negredo might not be the rock star signing people wanted, but nobody can dispute that he's a prolific goal scorer. Be interested to know how many strikers in Europe have a better record than him over the last couple of years. I suspect not many.

Anyway why not just wait and see how he turns out. I mean we already have Kun and Dzeko at the club, so even if Negredo isn't the Cavani like dream signing people wanted, if he gives us a goal return of 20 + he'll have done better than Tevez and Balotelli combined in the last season.

but nobody can dispute that he's a prolific goal scorer

You're yet to meet DaveRave around the boards I take it Bill? ;)

mscenterh750 said:
But wear8 is the Turkish league stronger than the Spanish ?, and regarding penalties they still need scoring, and are not a gimme.

Negredo will be a cracking purchase and those who don't see this, had better to get ready to eat their words.
Hope you're right, i havent seen him so cant make a judgement, however for 18 million 1:2 goal ratio, i'll give him the benifit over doubt until christmas and hopefully he has proved to be the real deal.

weare8kyk said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Negredo9 said:
Greetings from Sevilla.

The news here is that Negredo is very close to joining Manchester City.

Negredo is a great striker with great technique. Not a single striker.

Technically I think that Negredo is better than Dzeko but perhaps often less effective because he likes to always play harder.

It can let you down easier goal and the goal more complicated mess.

Here we prefer to go to City with Navas.

A greeting

Welcome mate. Thanks for that.

Missing easier chances and scoring more complicated efforts sounds a bit like Aguero. Lets hope Pellegrini can get the best from him.

I see Javi Gracia all over again. I remember reading tearful complain on Benfica's offical website about him join us.

Negredo is no better than john guidetti.
Yeah ok because you have seen lots of both of them.

BillyShears said:
ColinLee said:
weare8kyk said:
10+ from Negredo including penalties. my guess, mabe inflated
85 Goals from 180 appearances for Sevilla in 4 years in all competitive matches. If you're going to troll at least have some knowledge of the subject matter first, it'll stop you looking like a dick.

A cursory glance at this one's posting history suggests .... well .... a random click on one of his posts and I found that he was suggesting instead of Rodwell we play Yaya and Kolo as DM's together. Hmmmm.....

Umm.. you are telling me Jack rodwell is having a better season by showing up in the last meaningless game which we lost at home.
I was cheering for fern in January calling for his signature to save our season. and was thrilled when he finally signed. i have a bad feeling toward Negredo, that is all.

BillyShears said:
weare8kyk said:
BillyShears said:
People do realise that last summer Mancini was in charge of identifying targets and this summer Txiki and Pellegrini are in charge. To try and compare Garcia with Negredo is just laughable on pretty much of every level. Negredo might not be the rock star signing people wanted, but nobody can dispute that he's a prolific goal scorer. Be interested to know how many strikers in Europe have a better record than him over the last couple of years. I suspect not many.

Anyway why not just wait and see how he turns out. I mean we already have Kun and Dzeko at the club, so even if Negredo isn't the Cavani like dream signing people wanted, if he gives us a goal return of 20 + he'll have done better than Tevez and Balotelli combined in the last season.

10+ from Negredo including penalties. my guess, mabe inflated

Based on what ? Our superior midfield to Seville's ... our ability to control more of the ball than Seville and create more chances than them.

I'm curious how you can pluck an arbitrary figure which is so much lower than what he's been achieving in recent seasons and decide that's what he'll get.

Because he doesn't understand football?

For those with fluent Spanish skills - unlike me - here is a link to a (currently at 782 pages) thread on Alvaro on what appears to be the main Sevilla FC fans forum.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.forooficialsfc.com/index.php?topic=44.15580" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.forooficialsfc.com/index.php?topic=44.15580</a>

weare8kyk said:
mscenterh750 said:
So Yilmaz is more clinical than Negredo ?.

Yes. 57 goals in 64 games in the last 2 seasons. and he takes a lot less penalties than Negredo. I really see Negredo an older version of John. Scoring penalties and play hard each time, not a bad thing just not good enough, especially we already have john 20 goals in 23 match?

Stern?

Stern-John_2079107.jpg
<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:45 am --<br /><br />
Super David Silva 21 said:
Seen him mentioned as Tevez's "replacement",as i've mentioned really know nothing about him. is he a similar player to Carlos???

He replaces in him as a number in the squad.

He doesn't replace him 'like for like'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.