Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
weare8kyk said:
i have a bad feeling toward Negredo, that is all.
Give-a-damn-gif.gif

What would be funny is if Chelsea sign Cavani for £58m, we sign Negredo for £24m, Cavani scores 8 goals and plays shit all season, whereas Negredo scores 20+ and is our player of the year. The spoilt brats will then be able to sit down to a hearty meal of their own words, and a side order of humble pie, (before getting back to football manager on the lap top).

Pigeonho said:
What would be funny is if Chelsea sign Cavani for £58m, we sign Negredo for £24m, Cavani scores 8 goals and plays shit all season, whereas Negredo scores 20+ and is our player of the year. The spoilt brats will then be able to sit down to a hearty meal of their own words, and a side order of humble pie, (before getting back to football manager on the lap top).

I would really love that.

Pigeonho said:

They'd just claim they wanted him all along and how right they were. You know it.

Although I must have watched him play for club or country at some point, I can't really remember noticing him to be able to have any kind of opinion on him yet.

What I will say is that the quote from Pellegrini from his Madrid days about you can't have the worlds best 11 guitar players to make an orchestra struck a chord with me. I have faith in what he wants to do, how he wants us to play, and most importantly which players will fit into his system.

If he feels that Negredo is a good fit for us, then I'm happy with that

Pigeonho said:

But ... just what if its the opposite way around? Would you care to articulate your response should that happen?

benno74 said:
Although I must have watched him play for club or country at some point, I can't really remember noticing him to be able to have any kind of opinion on him yet.

What I will say is that the quote from Pellegrini from his Madrid days about you can't have the worlds best 11 guitar players to make an orchestra struck a chord with me. I have faith in what he wants to do, how he wants us to play, and most importantly which players will fit into his system.

If he feels that Negredo is a good fit for us, then I'm happy with that

+1

Our regular first team players that won the League title in 1968 with lee, Bell and Summerbee as the "star" players was made up of non glamourous, but hard working, TEAM members who gelled superbly.

What Manuel will bring is a cohesive style THAT GETS RESULTS.

Ultimately, it's all about tactical excellence.

I am more confident that he will deliver the football style that we seek.

I cant see why everyone is moaning and bitching about this potential signing. Some so called football fans need to have a look at what they actually know about football. Its not all about signing someone who is over £30m all the time. As people have already mentioned we've picked up great players for what would be called peanuts in the past who are worth double/triple now.
Having seen Negredo a few times he would bring a lot more than scoring goals to the team. Considering he creates as well as scores, to score as many as he did last season in that league is amazing. What a player he would be latching on crosses from Jesus on the wing. Him or Yilmaz would improve our team immensely. Add another midfielder (Bale please) and a centre half and were ready.

gio's side step said:
Pigeonho said:

But ... just what if its the opposite way around? Would you care to articulate your response should that happen?
In a way that is the point of my post - nobody knows how either player will settle to the league, or any player for that matter. There's just far too many negative posts about a player we should be happy we are linked with. What gives us the right to demand £50m+ signings? A PL cup and an FA Cup? Don't think so. Players of Negredo's worth and talent are not to be sniffed at, and he may just surprise people with what he does. He may end up a bag of shite, but that doesn't mean those moaning about him will be proven right, it will just mean the gamble didn't pay off. The exact same outcome could happen with £50m+ Cavani, but it seems just his name and cost will satisfy some on here, and that just doesn't make any sense.

gio's side step said:
Pigeonho said:

Depends on how Kun and Edin do surely. Mario got 14 in our title winning season and 1 last season. Tevez got 4 in our title winning season and 11 last. Those are league goals only. So between them they accounted for 30 goals over seasons in a team which finished 1st and 2nd respectively. Replacing them both with a striker who's record is consistently better than a goal every two games is a vast improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.