Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncheck Sevilla FC @ eldesmarque_sfc 1m
Del Nido, about Negredo: "There has been no change's #Sevillafc has economic pretensions, or met, or play here"

cityfan41 said:
All this negativity being aimed at Negredo is just because
he's not the A-list player a lot of our fans seem to want.
Hands up who thought Benteke or Michu would score that
many goals for their clubs last season?. We just don't know
what to expect from him do we?. Trust the men in charge.

True, however, I think some may be worried that he might have one good season, then for the rest of his career he becomes shit. For instance, remember when pappis cisse joined Newcastle and Jelavic joined everton, they bagged goals till the end of the season; last season they did fuck all.

Don't get me wrong, I want him but some are just worried that he might end up like Jelavic and cisse...I think

Sevilla Football Club @ sevillafc 53s
Del Nido: "The City has not made ​​any offers for Negredo, Tottenham and Atletico also rejected eleven days ago" #sevillafc

tancredipalmeri
Manchester City and Roma will meet tonight for Osvaldo, according to Sky Italy. Priced 20m €.The arrival of Negredo doesn't rule out Osvaldo

Why need him ? Osvaldo ? No !!!

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Pellegrini and his mates know far more about football than I ever will. If they see Negrado doing a job at City then that's fine by me. I have a feeling he will be a great signing, if it comes off.

Every manager that's ever managed City has known more about football than you ever will. So please expalin - Samaras, Bradbury, Bob Taylor, Creaney, Sinclair, Garcia, I could go on all day.

Del Nido: “El City no ha hecho ninguna oferta por Negredo, el Tottenham tampoco y la del Atlético se rechazó hace once días” #SevillaFC

Translation:
Del Nido: "The City has not made any offers for Negredo, Tottenham and Atletico also rejected eleven days ago" # sevillafc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.