Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
IanBishopsHaircut said:
BlueDejong said:
tancredipalmeri
Manchester City and Roma will meet tonight for Osvaldo, according to Sky Italy. Priced 20m €.The arrival of Negredo doesn't rule out Osvaldo

Why need him ? Osvaldo ? No !!!

Tolm just said we were in for a couple of players from Roma...Marquinos and?

I swear to God, this guy must be lurking on Blue Moon.

Lost count in recent weeks the stuff lifted from some of my posts.

Edit: Maybe it's Sky Italia who have a designated lurker?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Negredo really is an astute target.

He comes with no ego, no feeling of doing us a favour.

A desire to prove himself to both Pellegrini and in a World Cup year.

A calmed assurance in front of goal, he trusts himself, a better volleyer of a ball you will struggle to find.

More importantly, it makes Aguero feel the top man and brings Dzeko attitude back to an acceptable level.

A far superior player to Michu.

What do you think about Osvaldo link ? Source from Di Marzio.

ayrshire_blue said:
Sky Italy claiming we are in for Osvaldo AS WELL AS Negredo and are meeting his reps tonight. 20m deal on the cards.

Totally defeats the entire purpose of buying Negredo imo. That could potentially be 45m. One or the other surely, and preferably Negredo for me.

If we are in for both you can only assume that Edin is Edin out the door

tolmie's hairdoo said:
citytill1die84 said:
BlueDejong said:
tancredipalmeri
Manchester City and Roma will meet tonight for Osvaldo, according to Sky Italy. Priced 20m €.The arrival of Negredo doesn't rule out Osvaldo

Don't get this at all unless club trying to sell Dzeko.

City want two players from Roma.

Tolmie, maybe a stupid question, but is one of them definitely Osvaldo as reported? I'd have hoped the two would be Lamela and Marquinhos.

tonethestone said:
citytill1die84 said:
BlueDejong said:
tancredipalmeri

27 goals in last 55 appearances for Osvaldo. Dzeko is a goner if this is right & Osv is moving here.
Is it just me who feels a bit awkward going into the new season having sold 3 of our 4 strikers?

Interestingly, if we sign Negredo, 5 out of our 6 attackers/midfielders that would make up our first team would have been brought in from the Spanish league : Kun, Negredo, Silva, Navas and Yaya.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
citytill1die84 said:
BlueDejong said:
tancredipalmeri

City want two players from Roma.

Why Osvaldo tho? Lamela and Marquinhos ye but another striker? That's unless Sky Italia are just guessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.