Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim White on Sky just said ''City in advanced talks for Negredo''.

Was not announced in his usual hysterical pitch though so probably rubbish.

Hooray, another transfer saga about to start. City close to
signing him, but Sevilla say no offers have been made. Sounds
all too familiar.

FogBlueInSanFran said:
Mad 4 It said:
leewill31 said:
who has suggested that he is superior to Higuain?

2 factors i would consider personally is that Higuain is very advanced with arsenal and is decided on going there or city have looked at him but doesn't fit into what they are trying to build squad wise this season.

Respect your opinion mate but how the fuck would Higuain not fit in...

I have a feeling Negredo is Dzekos replacement.

We should definately be in for this guy

Someone on another board noted that Pelle managed Higuain at RM, Malaga and Villarreal. He's very, very familiar with him. As such, seems to me interesting that we aren't in for him -- we haven't even been rumoured to be. Perhaps a warning sign for Arsenal?
No he didn't, he managed his former club River Plate, but Higuain was still in the academy

I dun get why we aren't in for higuain. At least raise the bidding price by afew million quid and make wenger sweat. The least we can do after all the city bashing he did last season

Has there been any confirmation on the supposed release clause circa £18m?

Also, really excited by this transfer, really like Negredo! After this gets completed I think we're only a defender and a winger/attacking midfielder away from completing the transfer window successfully.

Di Maria/Bernard and Marquinhos would be amazing!

IIRC the Jesus Navas signing didn't run as smoothly as it could of been. Still it will be a very good deal for City once he has signed.

Goo said:

Said release clause is non-existent according to a Sevilla English fan account on Twitter.

Not much news on this today out of Spain except Del Nido saying no official offers. A bit disappointing as Seville media were saying there had been persistent phone contact between Del Nido and Soriano last night to try and thrash out a deal. Maybe we intend to sign just one and are exploring our options... hence the Osvaldo meeting tonight.

LoveCity said:
Goo said:

Said release clause is non-existent according to a Sevilla English fan account on Twitter.

Release clauses are compulsory in Spain. Maybe the 18 millions releasue clause is wrong, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.