Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del Nido is dry bum raping us

A few days ago he was nailed on for Atleti for 8m less

If we fall for this I´m going to start having serious doubts about our transfer strategy

LoveCity said:
Goo said:
Has there been any confirmation on the supposed release clause circa £18m?

Said release clause is non-existent according to a Sevilla English fan account on Twitter.

Not much news on this today out of Spain except Del Nido saying no official offers. A bit disappointing as Seville media were saying there had been persistent phone contact between Del Nido and Soriano last night to try and thrash out a deal. Maybe we intend to sign just one and are exploring our options... hence the Osvaldo meeting tonight.

Meeting tonight?

Del Nido likes us as we give him money. We'll not be ripped off
with this Negredo deal, if we're in for him in the first place.

mike channon´s windmill said:

If we fall for this I´m going to start having serious doubts about our transfer strategy

If you want someone to blame then Napoli's President should be top of the list.

Cityisland said:
LoveCity said:
Goo said:
Has there been any confirmation on the supposed release clause circa £18m?

Said release clause is non-existent according to a Sevilla English fan account on Twitter.

Not much news on this today out of Spain except Del Nido saying no official offers. A bit disappointing as Seville media were saying there had been persistent phone contact between Del Nido and Soriano last night to try and thrash out a deal. Maybe we intend to sign just one and are exploring our options... hence the Osvaldo meeting tonight.

Meeting tonight?

Well, Di Marzio said "this evening"... could be happening right now. Sabatini flew over from Holland.

mike channon´s windmill said:

Why did the move to Atletico break down?

Wouldn't have been the fee, no?

Lets not pretend this is good business in this window.30mill to shaktar and a striker not 1 of us put a shout in for all summer

yozzer said:
Lets not pretend this is good business in this window.30mill to shaktar and a striker not 1 of us put a shout in for all summer

If we had a better record in Europe then I would agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.