Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
zandvoort blue said:
Chevelle said:
hgblue said:
For us to sign Negredo for about the same fee as Arsenal are paying for Higuain is insane. Utter madness. If Arsenal sign Higuain they will be a serious threat next season imo.
Higuain is looking like 25mil and negredo is suggested at 15.. not really same money is it? Not to mention lower wages probably too

correct......if you look at what is being reported about Fenandhino and Navas` wages you can see the direction the club are going. Higuain wouldn`t come on the same basis that Negredo would ie cheaper wages with a performance related bonus. It says alot about Fernandhino though, I reckon he`s come here to win, and increase his profile to get in the Brazil WC squad.

A worrying development if true. Negredo is nowhere near the same quality as Higuain, and if we're signing lesser players because they fit into the wage structure, then we will struggle to attract the very best. Keep your eyes on Arsenal next season if they sign Higuain, and ponder on the difference signing quality can make. Take United with Van Persie last season for example.

hgblue said:
zandvoort blue said:
Chevelle said:
Higuain is looking like 25mil and negredo is suggested at 15.. not really same money is it? Not to mention lower wages probably too

correct......if you look at what is being reported about Fenandhino and Navas` wages you can see the direction the club are going. Higuain wouldn`t come on the same basis that Negredo would ie cheaper wages with a performance related bonus. It says alot about Fernandhino though, I reckon he`s come here to win, and increase his profile to get in the Brazil WC squad.

A worrying development if true. Negredo is nowhere near the same quality as Higuain, and if we're signing lesser players because they fit into the wage structure, then we will struggle to attract the very best. Keep your eyes on Arsenal next season if they sign Higuain, and ponder on the difference signing quality can make. Take United with Van Persie last season for example.

I also believe there will be a policy of not buying the best available player, but the player that is the best fit. Unfortuantely for some best fit may mean the cheaper option. But I believe in the manager that he will pick up the missing pieces to the jigsaw, and if that means Negredo over Cavani so be it. We need to bring in players with desire, Negredo, like Fernandhino need to put in performances to get in their respective WC squads.

ElMatador said:
Dzeko has more ability than negredo and that's saying something.
Not so sure, Negredo has silky touch and control especially for a big guy and unless Pellers moves away from possession based footy, a striker that doesn't break down attacks when passed to could be very useful.

ElMatador said:
Dzeko has more ability than negredo and that's saying something.

Hi El Matador.

Can you be specific as to his lack of ability?

Many thanks in anticipation of your detailed answer.

I agree, I would like the siging of Negredo as a 3rd striker but feel a guy like Jovetic or El Shaarawy would be a massive help on that left side and give us another option up front...I feel the versatility of Jovetic or El Shaarawy could upside of attach alot and worth the extre £..

thanks

MihaiCity said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I think we'll be in for Jovetic .

i think we will be in for both negredo and jovetic....if we are looking at negredo i don't think he will be the one to replace tevez he will be the replacement for ballo and jovetic will be tevez replacement

I have a few doubt about Negredo, i've seen him miss so many easy chances.

But then again he does seem like a natural in terms of getting into the right positions.

For me it's one of those that could go either way, he could be a total flop or be an inspired signing.

Signing Negredo would sum up our transfers so far this summer......

SENSIBLE!

Our signings so far have really impressed me and most importantly they make sense.

Problem areas and positions being filled by quality players, that most importantly of all seem geniunely delighted to have joined the club.

Negredo is a quality forward who has consistantly performed in one of the top european leagues.
There are better forwards out there and I'd class Negredo not quite in the world class bracket, however he'd be another player coming in hungry and wanting to prove he is capable of performing in the CL etc.

He would understand that he wouldn't play every game, yet would contribute when ever called upon.

Like I said, sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.