Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do get Negredo, then personally I would say that Txiki will have earned his summer holidays and will be able to close the cheque book.

argyle said:
Don't know much about him, is he any good? What's his scoring record like?
Last season

Cavani scored 29 and will cost £53 Million.
Falcao scored 28 and cost Monaco £50 Million.
Negredo scored 25 and could cost £15 Million.

argyle said:

His record is roughly a goal every two games, he's a good finisher and strong in the air, maybe not worth his release clause (£18m) but makes more sense than spending £53m on Cavami,

Paulmcfc2703 said:
argyle said:
Last season

Cavani scored 29 and will cost £53 Million.
Falcao scored 28 and cost Monaco £50 Million.
Negredo scored 25 and could cost £15 Million.

Sounds good!

Personally I was disappointed in Dzeko last year. He was unhappy with being a sub but when given the chance never showed the hunger that I've seen in the past...I'm hoping to see better play out of many of this team now Pellegrini has arrived as he is known to get the best out of his players..Negredo isnt my first choice as I think El Shaarawy or Jovetic would improve the overall team more but if you watch the 4 goals Negredo scored in the last game of the season, I'm sure he could help and add solid depth upfront..

Kind regards

Kun Aguero said:
Tez Tosterone said:
ElMatador said:
Dzeko has more ability than negredo and that's saying something.

Hi El Matador.

Can you be specific as to his lack of ability?

Many thanks in anticipation of your detailed answer.

More physical than Dzeko, not as good a finisher as Dzeko, would pick Dzeko if I had to pick one.

Here's a quick summary of Negredo by a La Liga expert.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/21476/8791657/Striking-options" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ng-options</a>

For several seasons now the bustling, combative and more than a little moody Sevilla striker has been linked with moves away from Spain's south coast. With Negredo's club continuing to go nowhere slowly in La Liga and him losing his spot in the Spain side to Soldado, Negredo may feel that it is time for a change of scene.

Another former Real Madrid product, Negredo finished the season as Spain's top scorer in La Primera with 25 goals, and is a more rounded player than his rival at Valencia. The 27-year-old is tall, athletic, strong and capable of being a target man as well as spectacular belts from outside the box. On the downside though, Sevilla's recent awful form sees Negredo out of the Champions League and perhaps a little rusty when it comes to beating the best.

The Madrid-born forward can be a little bit touchy and is a tad mardy. Nevertheless, Sevilla are willing to sell for the right price and the striker will almost certainly be desperate to move. Negredo would be a costly player and thus a bit of a gamble. But if the bet paid off, the winnings would be handsome.

BillyShears said:
If we do get Negredo, then personally I would say that Txiki will have earned his summer holidays and will be able to close the cheque book.

Not quite.

Another CB will come I think, and depending on Kolarov's future I think we may be after another LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.