Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Ian Herbert is saying we haven't even entered negotiations yet and that Pepe is our priority.

Pepe? Words fail me. I understand people will say trust Txkiki/Ferran/Pellegrini but a couple of the rumored signings are completely what we DON'T need.

Weird that we've not gone to Sevilla yet but the last 36 hours people saying we're close to a deal.

We must have personal terms with the lad sorted and figure with our good relations over the Navas deal once we get to the table it won't take very long.

itisrising said:
LoveCity said:
Ian Herbert is saying we haven't even entered negotiations yet and that Pepe is our priority.

Pepe? Words fail me. I understand people will say trust Txkiki/Ferran/Pellegrini but a couple of the rumored signings are completely what we DON'T need.

We want Pepe for his European experience he says, something I and some others have argued a lot on here. City want to make an impact in Europe now which would explain signing so many players in their prime rather than greenhorns. Even Kompany has looked dodgy in Europe and he's supposed to be our 'experienced' defender now.

itisrising said:
LoveCity said:

This trust Txiki nonsense is a load of rubbish. Pepe would fit right in at the rags. Not here.

itisrising said:
LoveCity said:

Fuck Pepe

Poor show, crap that ****

jake28 said:
itisrising said:
LoveCity said:

This trust Txiki nonsense is a load of rubbish. Pepe would fit right in at the rags. Not here.

thats your opiniom..ok my opimiom get him in.. a bit steel.. to sort of the thugs who want to mess with our skillfull players..

I don't like Pepe, but on his day he is among the world's best.

He is seasoned against the likes of Barcelona. If you need an example of what experience brings, look no further than the mess Kompany made in the two games against Real. It was clear he had never experienced that level before, and it showed.

Ronaldo and Higuain took him apart. God forbid we ever face Messi and Neymar.

jake28 said:
itisrising said:
LoveCity said:

Exactly I'm not sure where this immediate hero worship comes from, you have to earn respect nod Mancini did that. I hope the new management structure will follow on from the great ork previously completed.

So because we think Pepe is an areshole we dont want him?

Whilst i would love a team of players from Manchester who are City supporters and kiss the badge at 5 minute intervals during a match I also appreciate that few teams in the world have that luxury.

The guy is a knob but also a good player (like Bellamy for example) so in the interest of getting the best players at the club why not?

I'd also have Rooney btw, for the same reason (and because it would royally piss off the rags)

Anyway, ive posted on the wrong topic. Sorry.

For correctness I'll add that Negrado is a player I'd like at the club.

I remember watching an El Clasico match and Messi booted the ball out with anger because he couldnt get past PEPE! Pepe then put his fingers to his forehead as if to say 'you feeling allright son?!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.