Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
kun said:
Blueroses said:
Can someone tell me how signing this striker will impact aguero and Dzeko? Is he a support striker or target man. Would signing him spell the end of Dzeko? We cant keep all if them happy surely Dzeko is off.
He's a target man an a perfect partner for Aguero. Dzeko and Negredo will fight for the spot next to Aguero (When we play with 2 strikers) and Guidetti will be used as cover

Makes sense thx

BlueDejong said:
Mad 4 It said:
sam-caddick said:
Got a feeling this is going to happen.

Me to, but have a feeling Dzeko will be off if it happens.

Never. We will keep Dzeko.

Dzeko - Aguero - Negredo - ?

Didn't think the Aguero Dzeko partnership worked that well tbh. Under a new system who knows but isn't negredo similar to Dzeko? How much is Dzeko on?

sam-caddick said:
If Lewandowski gets his wish granted and ends up at Bayern, Dzeko will be on the first plane to Dortmund in my opinion.

I think both are already sat in their respective departure lounges just waiting. Can't see lewandowski being such a great asset to Dortmund if they don't give him his dream move. If it was me I wouldn't be busting a gut next season

I think he is Dzeko's potential replacement should Cavani/Lewandowski be sold and those clubs bid for him.

For the third striker, we will wait until that happens.

Daz_Blue said:
Tony Adcock said:
Ok lads.....as this one is gathering momentum.

What is he like ?

Ie please tell me which Former player he would be most similar to ?

Is he Quinn ?

Or Paul Stewart ?

Or Anelka ?

Etc

Bradbury with a touch of Creaney

You need help.

jzdx95.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.