Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
BillyShears said:
This is how you do business. Three players in strengthening the squad no end, all on sensible wages all for decent fees, and all done before we're even back in pre season training.

Can I bump the well done Txiki thread ? :)

It's been a funny old day, I agreed with Dave earlier on, and now I agree with you!

NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with all three of you...........strange forces at work ;.)

On a serious note, if Negredo comes off , we'll have signed three players that'll give our squad exactly what it was lacking. I'm very happy with our work so far, a complete contrast to last year.....

samharris said:
cityfan41 said:
If it is a 28m fee, I'm seriously going to start questioning
our negotiating abilities. Fernandinho for 30m, Negredo for
28m. Hmmmm.

And after youve seriously questioned it...what then ?? letter of complaint ?? boycott ??

;)

I think it deserves an online petition.

Davs 19 said:
Ducado said:
BillyShears said:
This is how you do business. Three players in strengthening the squad no end, all on sensible wages all for decent fees, and all done before we're even back in pre season training.

Can I bump the well done Txiki thread ? :)

It's been a funny old day, I agreed with Dave earlier on, and now I agree with you!

NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with all three of you...........strange forces at work ;.)

On a serious note, if Negredo comes off , we'll have signed three players that'll give our squad exactly what it was lacking. I'm very happy with our work so far, a complete contrast to last year.....

Not convinced with this signing at all. Guess I could be wrong though, we'll see.

kun said:
Del_Bosque said:
If we could replace Sinclair with Bruma

And bring in Pepe

We've had an awesome window
and Replace Kolarov

Just getting rid of Kolarov improves the squad.

Negredo is immense, seen him play numerous times, I think he'll take Prem by storm.

He should be a good signing

Would have preferred Lewandowski but with his heart set on bayern its good we are moving on to other targets to avoid another sanchez situation.

Great additions so far and negredo will be a good one too

I still really hope we scoop up either bernard or bruma for the future, the can be loaned out fo rnow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.