Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
dannybcity said:
markbmcfc said:
Ducado said:
So if he does sign for us, what does he bring to the team that we are missing?

An actual target man, not in the sense if lumping it to him, but he won't drag himself wide and deep like our other strikers do.

When Navas beats hs man, he'll always have a target to aim for, and the boy can finish.

An intelligent signing rather than an 'exciting' one.

Essentially another Dzeko then?

No, because Edin drags himself wide and deep.

Ducado said:

For me, usually a negative poster on the transfer forum ( see Cavani, Rooney, and numerous other threads) 20m for Negredo will be the best piece of business since Aguero.

A crackin left foot, strength, good in the air, not the fastest but definitely not slow, and knows where the back of the net is.

Him and Navas can reunite, which also I think will help Navas settle in - I know he's over his issues but having someone there who he knows should help him all the more.

Honestly reckon this would be a great deal for us.

A left winger and a centre half (squad addition) is all we need should Negredo sign imo.

markbmcfc said:
Ducado said:

An actual target man, not in the sense of lumping it to him, but he won't drag himself wide and deep like our other strikers do.

When Navas beats his man, he'll always have a target to aim for, and the boy can finish.

Not having a go. Honest question...I don't watch a lot of Sevilla. My understanding about Navas is he has a great cross. Last season though he had very few assists (though many focused on his chances created as a better stat than assists). That makes perfect sense to me....But that implies that he didn't have a great finisher on the end of his crosses.

So why did Navas have so many chances created but so few assists if Negredo is so clinical.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:40 pm --<br /><br />
Davs 19 said:
dannybcity said:
markbmcfc said:
An actual target man, not in the sense if lumping it to him, but he won't drag himself wide and deep like our other strikers do.

When Navas beats hs man, he'll always have a target to aim for, and the boy can finish.

Nothing like mate, nothing like.

Can you explain? I would love him not to be like Dzeko...just haven't seen him much.

markbmcfc said:
dannybcity said:
markbmcfc said:

No, because Edin drags himself wide and deep.

Not very often and if he ever does he does bugger all from there. Come to think of it, other than Spurs away, I'm struggling to think of any goals he has scored from outside of the area.

FrancoisToure said:
markbmcfc said:
Ducado said:

An actual target man, not in the sense of lumping it to him, but he won't drag himself wide and deep like our other strikers do.

When Navas beats his man, he'll always have a target to aim for, and the boy can finish.

Not having a go. Honest question...I don't watch a lot of Sevilla. My understanding about Navas is he has a great cross. Last season though he had very few assists (though many focused on his chances created as a better stat than assists). That makes perfect sense to me....But that implies that he didn't have a great finisher on the end of his crosses.

So why did Navas have so many chances created but so few assists if Negredo is so clinical.

-- Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:40 pm --

Davs 19 said:
dannybcity said:

Nothing like mate, nothing like.

Can you explain? I would love him not to be like Dzeko...just haven't seen him much.
good question. Can't answer. I doubt many english football fans have seen that much of Sevilla as the Spanish coverage we see in the UK is all Real madrid and Barca.

Negredo looks to be a bit more mobile than Dzeko and very left footed. Perhaps a more natural partner for Aguero than Dzeko

If he signs, I wonder how we will line up?

The 3 forwards up front together, or Negredo, Aguero and Navas?

Probably play a few options

Possible line-up with Pellegrini's notable formation:

-------Negredo---Kun--------

Silva--------------------Navas

-------Fernandinho-Yaya-------

Clichy-Nastasic-Kompany-Zabaleta

--------------Hart------------

That to me looks a very good collective team.

Always been impressed with his quality on the ball which is quite underrated whenever I've watched him.

I remember a poster on here knocking his touch, but I'm sorry that's rubbish.

A nice little youtube vid I saw earlier today showing some of his all around game:

[customary youtube disclaimer]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mptpP4hxEk[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.