Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc2607 said:
Andouble said:
Negredo's shorter than Dzeko but taller than Aguero.

Better in the air than Aguero but not as good in the air as Dzeko

Better finisher and touch than Dzeko but not as good as Aguero

Faster than Dzeko but not as fast as Aguero

He's a good complimentary striker IMO. Good signing.
Aguero's not the greatest finnisher IMHO. He should score a lot more than he does which is scary. Negredo would be a great signing.
I agree, but that will come. He already has pace, strength, skill, ball control, he can take penalties and free-kicks and works hard too. When he is 26/27 and he improves his finishing he will be the best striker in the world (IMHO).

If we were get him and a back up defender I, d be more than happy I think the squad look more than good enough to make a big challange on all fronts

I really think too much attention is being given to how well 'he knows where the back if the net is.' I know footballers aren't the most intelligent lot, but being able the locate the whereabouts of the goals should be the minimum we expect really. Sort it out MCFC.

kun said:
mcfc2607 said:
Andouble said:
Negredo's shorter than Dzeko but taller than Aguero.

Better in the air than Aguero but not as good in the air as Dzeko

Better finisher and touch than Dzeko but not as good as Aguero

Faster than Dzeko but not as fast as Aguero

He's a good complimentary striker IMO. Good signing.
Aguero's not the greatest finnisher IMHO. He should score a lot more than he does which is scary. Negredo would be a great signing.
I agree, but that will come. He already has pace, strength, skill, ball control, he can take penalties and free-kicks and works hard too. When he is 26/27 and he improves his finishing he will be the best striker in the world (IMHO).

With (likely) no Kolarov, Mario, Tevez, hopefully Aguero gets a shot at some free kicks. His free kick in the CL vs Chelsea was my first lasting impression of him.

celticfc482 said:
Arguably a better finisher and more clinical than Aguero

Last Season(goals/shots on target/total shots):

Negredo: 32/58/158.
Dzeko: 25/70/152.
Aguero: 20/58/120.
Tevez: 17/53/130.

Last 3 Seasons:

Aguero: 84/194/423.
Negredo: 76/140/362.
Dzeko: 66/177/423.
Tevez: 49/141/333.

% of Shots on Target becoming goals:

Negredo: 54.3%
Aguero: 43.3%.
Dzeko: 37.3%.
Tevez: 34.8%.

% of Total Shots becoming goals:

Negredo: 21%.
Aguero: 19.9%.
Dzeko: 15.6%.
Tevez: 14.7%.

% of Shots on Target:

Aguero: 45.9%.
Tevez: 42.3%.
Dzeko: 41.8%.
Negredo: 38.7%.

If it doesn't go in it ends up in Row Z ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.