Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
Edwaardz said:
Painful seeing people talk him up now we're linked with him. I guarantee these same people wouldn't have been happy if we were told we were gonna sign 2 Sevilla players this summer.

Always the same. Happened with Garcia too I seem to recall. Even funnier when the whole forum was banging on about needing a 'clinician', whatever the fuck that is, to justify the truly ridiculous price for Cavani (and more importantly beating Chelsea to his signiture), and instead we're getting Negredo, who all of a sudden is also a masterstroke and exactly what the team needs.

Haha, it is true, although I must say I said numerous times on the Garcia transfer thread he was the wrong player for us and got repeatedly shot down for my arguments.

Negredo is the price bracket we are shopping in tis Summer, for £18m we are getting a striker who scored 31 goals in all competitions last season in a struggling side. That's good business.

seems people are not happy with the transfers we have made. Dunno who was upping Garcia last summer, but Negredo looks good to me and at 18 million represents good business.

Sky Bet are reporting lots of money on Alvaro Negrado to sign for Man City in the last hour or so and now go 1/2 that he ends up at the Etihad Stadium before September 3.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/</a>Álvaro_Negredo
He's already ours according to wiki.

I know, I know. Someone will have edited it. Just thought I'd share.

stanHayes said:
Sky Bet are reporting lots of money on Alvaro Negrado to sign for Man City in the last hour or so and now go 1/2 that he ends up at the Etihad Stadium before September 3.

lNfi2kv.jpg

thenabster said:
I'll gladly be the devil's advocate here.
Firstly, he's scored 2 goals in 17 European games. For a team trying to win the Champions league that doesn't seem good.

Secondly for 20m pounds how many goals should he score in his first season to not be a flop?
How many European goals has Jordan Rhodes scored?

SergioInAddedTime said:
Taken from Wikipedia:

Manchester City[edit]
Signed for Manchester City on July 3rd 2013 for a reported fee of €21,000,000. He was given the number 9 shirt. At his first official interview with the club, Negredo said: `Me and Manchester City is a marriage made in heaven. I think every player in the world have a dream to play in sky-blue. You have to be serious brain damaged like that **** Isco to choose a Nazi club like Real Madrid

thats pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.