Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good.

I'd rather buy players like this than some 60 mil inevitable flop.

You cant argue with the figures. We cant buy 11 superstars,but we can buy more like this and then buy a marquee name when the time is right, and right now it isnt. All of them are on good terms with their clubs, winning trophies and mid deals.

This isnt FIFA 14.

Face it people, we need to start boxing clever.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Good.

I'd rather buy players like this than some 60 mil inevitable flop.

You cant argue with the figures. We cant buy 11 superstars,but we can buy more like this and then buy a marquee name when the time is right, and right now it isnt. All of them are on good terms with their clubs, winning trophies and mid deals.

This isnt FIFA 14.

Face it people, we need to start boxing clever.

Good post, agree.

jonmcity said:
scored a goal every other game for saville, he is bargain for £20 mil and has a sweet left foot. i think we might also have enough left for another attacking midfielder on the left, and defective cover now.
312242.jpg

102 - Alvaro Negredo has scored more goals than any other Spanish player since his La Liga debut (David Villa scored 100 since 07/08). Beast

For the price he would be available for, would be a bit of a bargain. His record speaks for itself. I would not mind him at all.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
In all my years of supporting City I've never seen a reaction like this

Jaw dropping

I'm so fucking glad that I go to the game with level headed blues who like me..have seen the shite we have fielded over the years and can laugh about it

Some of you cnuts are an absolute disgrace

I am absolutely gob smacked at the arrogance of the fuckwittery on the transfer forum

Mike D said:
what ever way you wanna dress it up we are losing a world class players and doing it on the cheap to replace him. If it comes off fair play I hold my hands up but it stinks of taking the cheap option I hope I am wrong on this one.

I don't think we've lost any world class players though, Tevez was declining and Balo showed little to no signs of developing. We've signed two Spanish internationals with very impressive records and one of the champions league's standout players. We've taken on hungry experienced players on lower wagers without grabby agents and smaller egos.

Fernandinho's sheer desire to play for City is one of the most exciting things I've seen. That's the attitude we need to cultivate for years to come. Navas also shows that ambition.

All those moaning about this lad not being a big enough signing obviously know a lot more about football than pellegrini and txiki!

. i think we might also have enough left for another attacking midfielder on the left, and defective cover now.

not sure we need any "defective cover"!

Danamy said:
Matt.D said:
People absolutely kidding themselves if they're in any way excited about this deal. Our strike force wasn't good enough at the start of last season. Since then we've sold 2 players who are vastly superior to Negredo. Thought we would of learnt our lesson last summer.

Why don't we just let the Boss have the tools he wants to do the job and then judge?

Il come back to you at the end of the season when we haven't won the league (assuming we go into the season with Aguero Dzeko and Negredo as our 3 forwards). Not one is near clinical in front of goal.

Most people said last summer RVP was overpriced etc etc and tried to play up our chances. Unless we sign a truly world class player this summer we won't win the league. Not slagging the Fernandinho and Navas signings, pleased with them. Negredo is a downgrade on Tevez though whichever way some on here want to try and dress it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.