Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
Forzacitizens said:
Matt.D said:
People absolutely kidding themselves if they're in any way excited about this deal. Our strike force wasn't good enough at the start of last season. Since then we've sold 2 players who are vastly superior to Negredo. Thought we would of learnt our lesson last summer.

hard to disagree mate really,

why are we now going for second best? surely david villa or higuain are better.

Spoilt brat central

not spoilt brat, just want the best at city. And if Sheikh Mansour wants the champions league surely we should be looking at the best?

Anyway, I'll wait and see before saying anything else<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:19 pm --<br /><br />
grim up north said:
Forzacitizens said:
Matt.D said:
People absolutely kidding themselves if they're in any way excited about this deal. Our strike force wasn't good enough at the start of last season. Since then we've sold 2 players who are vastly superior to Negredo. Thought we would of learnt our lesson last summer.

Spoilt brat central

not spoilt brat, just want the best at city. And if Sheikh Mansour wants the champions league surely we should be looking at the best?

Anyway, I'll wait and see before saying anything else

I don't see any negatives with this deal tbh, we are using the Mario money to pay for a lad who has a proven track record of scoring goals. Last season he peaked and he is coming into his prime hopefully.

I understand why people maybe want Higuain or Villa or Cavani etc but with Dzeko and Aguero in the team I just don't see a place for another big "ego".

The signing of Negredo could be a very shrewd move from Pellegrini and I look forward to hopefully seeing him play for us next season!

We are now buying players that fit into a system and not buying players then scratching our heads placing square pegs in round holes. In Pellegrini we trust!!!

LoveCity said:
Negredo scored 10 fewer league goals last season.............................. than Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Mario COMBINED for City.

He scored 31 goals in 42 appearances, it's not exactly a bad return haha.

I think all sceptics should realize this is the man our new manager wants, I'm sure he's qualified enough to make an accurate assessment of Negredo's capacity and potential.

bluezamo said:
We are now buying players that fit into a system and not buying players then scratching our heads placing square pegs in round holes. In Pellegrini we trust!!!

Yes sir!

Forzacitizens said:
grim up north said:
Forzacitizens said:

Spoilt brat central

-- Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:19 pm --

grim up north said:
Forzacitizens said:

Spoilt brat central

The best does not mean buying the most expensive

Matt the Giant said:
I think all sceptics should realize this is the man our new manager wants, I'm sure he's qualified enough to make an accurate assessment of Negredo's capacity and potential.

This, we have just employed one of the most respected and sought after managers in world football, I think he just may have a little idea of what he's doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.