Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
itisrising said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
dachoosen1 said:
Did Atletico not just get a fortune for Falcao, if we get him in as I have said since the list was leaked I think he could do a very good job for us, I hope he looks as strong here as he is for Sevilla. I also cant believe how many people are complaining without giving him a chance he is a top striker for a decent amount of money I personally don't think we were ripped of or did we ripped of Sevilla. They seem to be a reasonable team wonder if they would sell us Moreno?!lol

Which list is this

What list?

Also Atletico didn't get most of the money for Falcao as most of it went to 3rd parties that own him. They got very little of the actual transfer fee.
They still owed Porto an awful lot of it aswell as they never paid half the money they bought him for

ElanJo said:
jonmcity said:
looks like he nearly scored another two as well. I wouldn't want to work for you, nothing would be good enough lol.

lol

Average may have been harsh, I just meant, other than the goals, his overall play was a bit Dzeko-ish

Been watching his goal vids tho and he looks like he has a RVP-esque left peg

That will do very nicely thanks.

'We can't compete with petrodollars' - Atletico Madrid admit defeat as Manchester City close in on Negredo
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3875/transfer-zone/2013/07/04/4092578/we-cant-compete-with-petrodollars-atletico-madrid-admit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3875/tra ... drid-admit</a>

neel said:
'We can't compete with petrodollars' - Atletico Madrid admit defeat as Manchester City close in on Negredo
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3875/transfer-zone/2013/07/04/4092578/we-cant-compete-with-petrodollars-atletico-madrid-admit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3875/tra ... drid-admit</a>

Yeah, seen that story earlier this evening, it pretty much confirms us signing him if you ask me.

Could be done this weekened as well no doubt ready for pre-season which is good for Negredo to get to know the team before the season starts.

Sounds like a sensible transfer. After watching some clips, he's quite a bit more athletic than I thought and hard to argue with his goal scoring record.

Plus he loves a chip it seems. Bring him in.

Someone started a thread on him a few weeks ago and most people were saying they wouldn't be interested.

Now we're properly linked with him everyone jumps on the bandwagon saying he's a brilliant signing. Much of the same thing happened when we were signing Sinclair last year.

It's like people can't have their own opinions in this place. If you don't like the prospect of signing a player then fucking stick to your guns, don't just put the blinders on.

conormcfc said:
Someone started a thread on him a few weeks ago and most people were saying they wouldn't be interested.

Now we're properly linked with him everyone jumps on the bandwagon saying he's a brilliant signing. Much of the same thing happened when we were signing Sinclair last year.

It's like people can't have their own opinions in this place. If you don't like the prospect of signing a player then fucking stick to your guns, don't just put the blinders on.
Tbh I liked the idea of signing sinclair and I still kinda do even after last year but Mancini just made an absolute mess of handling him. He was never really given a proper chance and we'll never really know what happened with him tbh.

conormcfc said:

You know you're comparing a semi-regular member of likely the best era of a national team we've ever seen with Scott Sinclair, don't you.

30+ goals per season in Spain for a mid level team and people are bitching??
I was hoping for higuain as plan B, but I'll take this guy. Left footed, can find the back of the net, looks strong enough to fight for headers.
As Pellers like him, why not, we have dzeko and aguero.
Sounds like the people at the top have a plan long term and short.
Negrado good be in a good spot and could be looking surpass Torres on the national team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.