İlkay Gündoğan

Re: Gundogen

Solihull Samba Boys said:
LoveCity said:
Actually his dad just delayed contract talks, maybe he wants to find out who is interested. We've been linked with him but so have Barcelona and if Barcelona want him they'll probably get him. Thing about Gundogan unlike Reus and Gotze is he doesn't have the same strong connection to BVB, he was only signed in 2011 and was never in their academy like the other two. Looks like a player who could cope better than Sahin outside of the Dortmund system.

Wouldn't get in Barca's side over Busquets would he? Unless Busquets is leaving ;-)

I think Busquets is a Catalan - so I can't see him leaving Barca.

Deepest Blue said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Choosing him over Gotze or Reus?YEA OKKKKKK!!
He's a realistic target unlike the others.
But he didn't say what is the most realistic target he just said of all the dortmund player he would choose gundogen..but I do agree he is the most realistic target

Deepest Blue said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Choosing him over Gotze or Reus?YEA OKKKKKK!!
He's a realistic target unlike the others.
He is just as unrealistic as them. There is no chance that Dortmund would sell him and I am very sure that he will extend his contract soon. IF he doesnt, then of course there is a chance to get him in 2014, but Dortmund selling him in upcoming summer is hilarious.

Yeah right, Dzeko as bait..the same Dzeko that earns around 10m€ a year, so of course all clubs would want to give away their promising youngsters to get a very expensive and aging Dzeko.

The only club besides bayern, that could afford his wages is Wolfsburg..have fun to use him as a bait.

Nostradamus said:
Yeah right, Dzeko as bait..the same Dzeko that earns around 10m€ a year, so of course all clubs would want to give away their promising youngsters to get a very expensive and aging Dzeko.

The only club besides bayern, that could afford his wages is Wolfsburg..have fun to use him as a bait.

Ever heard of the "golden handshake" or "signing on fee"? How do you think the greediest footballer in the world, Emmanuel Adebayor, effectively halved his wages to join Spurs?

Well, I do remember last summer, when Bayern showed interest to sign him, but his greedy agent demanded absurd money just for the signature and Dzeko was also unwilling to reduce his demands. The end of the story was, that Bayern signed Mandzukic, who earns around 40% of Dzekos wages.

But of course now he would reduce his wages by 50% to play for Dortmund. Dzeko is a fine player and Dortmund could use him when Lewandowski probably moves to Bayern, but they would never give away their youngsters to get him. You clearly overrate the importance and demand of Dzeko.

The Dortmund officials have more than once pointed out, that they are not doing this kind of business. They focus on younger and cheaper players with huge potential to develop. If you believe Dzeko will move to Bundesliga, then its fine, but I am sure he wont come back under these circumstances.

Watched him against Malaga last night and he excelled. Admittedly the pressing from Malaga was a bit haphazard but nonetheless he was brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.