İlkay Gündoğan

Re: Gundogen

Going to turn into one of the world's best all round midfielders in my opinion, and will be in the heart of the German midfield for years to come.

Box-to-box, great appreciation of space (in the same mold as Busquets in that department), and an eye for a pass.

Marco Reus and Gundogan would be 2 perfect summer signings for us.

Incredible player - for the first 70 minutes against Malaga his passing accuracy must have been like 99,9%. Forget Reus/Gotze/Blaszczykowski - this guy does pull the strings at BVB.
Pirlo's elegance and vision and Ozil's workrate - what a player!

If we can't get Vidal my second choice would be gundogan. Very very good player and exactly what we need

He's like Rodwell in terms of agility and speed.
Our main problem with our defensive midfielders is that Barry and Garcia are so unbelievably slow and it takes them about 4 seconds to turn 180 degrees.

I can't think of a better option who is actually realistic.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The very best.

Whatever it takes.

It's this type of player our team is crying out for before spending £40m plus on a striker.

Said as much in the Benzema thread. I'm still hoping all the striker talk is just papers as they make more exciting headlines, and we have someone like Gundogen or even himself lined up for the summer.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The very best.

Whatever it takes.

It's this type of player our team is crying out for before spending £40m plus on a striker.

Exactly so.

Fernandinho, Marchisio and Matuidi also fit the bill.

Oh, and can the OP change the title thread to 'Gündoğan'? ;)

Dortmund are playing Augsburg at 14:30 if anybody wants to have a look at just how good he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.