“Blue” car park / off Alan Turing way.

how much does the vermillion cost to park ?
Might take my chances there
Not worth it always seems to be a queue to get out, just park on Lord North street, I've noticed on recent games they have some "security" on that road now during the games

We were stuck there as well the coach in front refused to move even though there wasa gap for him to , so we had to reverse quite a way back , it mayhem getting out

We were also stuck ready to go 17 15 the coach in front of us refused to move even though there was a space to move to so we had to reverse a long way back, then it was mayhem getting out
A shambles
Sounds like the same coach driver. A first class t**t.

For years I have experienced issues over parking at the ground.

My son is disabled and parking on the Blue car park was essential, but I always lost hours when trying to get away after the game.

For a club that gets so many things right it seems the basics are a nightmare and the ticket issues would appear to confirm that.

Somebody really needs to accept that supporters are seriously frustrated because some of the managent around the stadium/car parks etc is shambolic.

Can the people who run City do anything right off the pitch?

But all you hear is the sound of silence.

Just wait until a match and an event class at the arena in the future.

For years I have experienced issues over parking at the ground.

My son is disabled and parking on the Blue car park was essential, but I always lost hours when trying to get away after the game.

For a club that gets so many things right it seems the basics are a nightmare and the ticket issues would appear to confirm that.

Somebody really needs to accept that supporters are seriously frustrated because some of the managent around the stadium/car parks etc is shambolic.
The infrastructure is just not up to scratch.

The car parking has always been shit. Every year they seem to come up with something else that’s a bag of shit. Vermilion is a fiver and not that bad, longer you leave it the better after the match. Tried the tram from Ashton once, never again, because it uses roads in that direction it gets stuck in traffic, the car parks are always full as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.