“City have no history”

Quite possibly one of City's greatest ever players - just a few years before my time but my older brother's fave player. And..interestingly he still regards him as being the best...so many great clips, thanks for the montage and great tune. Imagine Pep managing Frannie
This. Wonderful clips of a City legend. Had to laugh at those nets at Upton Park, they were only about 2 foot deep. Horrible pitches aswell. Thanks for posting the video, great stuff.

These LFC and Rag wankers who go on about 'history' are not interested in history. Rochdale and Accrington Stanley have history, and Notts County has a shit ton.

These people are not football fans in the normal sense. They are trophy fans. They have attached themselves to teams with the most trophies for that reason. Reflected glory to boost their inadequate lives. Most never have achieved and never will achieve anything of note, but their team has. That the trophies have nothing to do with them in any real sense - they were not on the pitch - and that many were won before they were born (or even their fathers were born) does not trouble them

The hatred for City springs from the fact we are a) 'stopping' them from adding to their totals and b) becoming a long-term threat to their trophy numbers. This they cannot stomach. They only 'joined' their club to boast about the number of trophies won. No one must be allowed to come close.

These LFC and Rag wankers who go on about 'history' are not interested in history. Rochdale and Accrington Stanley have history, and Notts County has a shit ton.

These people are not football fans in the normal sense. They are trophy fans. They have attached themselves to teams with the most trophies for that reason. Reflected glory to boost their inadequate lives. Most never have achieved and never will achieve anything of note, but their team has. That the trophies have nothing to do with them in any real sense - they were not on the pitch - and that many were won before they were born (or even their fathers were born) does not trouble them

The hatred for City springs from the fact we are a) 'stopping' them from adding to their totals and b) becoming a long-term threat to their trophy numbers. This they cannot stomach. They only 'joined' their club to boast about the number of trophies won. No one must be allowed to come close.
I’ve always said that most of them are very insecure people with boring or shit lives, often from boring and shit places.

They’ve attached themselves to United and Liverpool to gain some reflected glory in their lives. They use their chosen football team to take the piss out of other people to make themselves feel good about something, often for the first time in their life.

That’s why, when things turn to shit, they can’t fucking handle it and they either disappear, see their arses or come out with the ‘yeah but, history…’ shit. Then when they are given the hard facts that their histories are mainly just two decades in time where, at the start of it all, they spent more money than any clubs ever have before to get themselves to that level and the rest of their history are as run-of-the-mill as any other club’s, all they have left then is ‘yeah but, Abu Dhabi, human rights abuses…’.

United and Liverpool fans are the saddest set of cunts in football.

It’s why I am always prickly towards and moaning about the same sort of twats who try and attach themselves to City now we’re the best. Day trippers, tourists, glory hunters and worst of all the Twitter idiots… where the fuck were you cunts in the 80s 90s and 00s? Don’t fucking attach yourself to our football club to give yourselves the stolen iconography of supporting the best club around, just so you finally have something to boast about to your mates. And shut the fuck up on Twitter chatting utter shit in the comments sections!

We don’t need support like that. No club does. It makes a fanbase, a fanbase of cunts.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don’t need support like that. No club does. It makes a fanbase, a fanbase of cunts.
(NB: Also agree with rest of your post)

I think the only way to not have a set of ‘new’ fans who aren’t idiots, is to ensure that no hyperbolic crap spouted by them is left without calling them out/pointing out facts.

The oceans of City bingo spouted and repeated ad nauseum by red shirted fans, without hardly any of their own calling them out, is not what I’d like to see with our own fan base.

But sadly it’s inevitable, if ‘new’ fans don’t care for facts/history and live their football in purely the now and recent success.

Liverpool being a better nightlife is absolutely not up for debate - it’s far better
Not so sure,definitely a debate to be had.... there are some great pubs in Liverpool but a lot of (and i mean A LOT) Karaoke type bars,,, which are annoying at best..

Hello,

Rovers fan here- can I ask what City fans would consider the classic Man City institutions still in operations? More than the bars and pubs, thinking cafes, social clubs, chippys etc.
Thank you!

Hello,

Rovers fan here- can I ask what City fans would consider the classic Man City institutions still in operations? More than the bars and pubs, thinking cafes, social clubs, chippys etc.
Thank you!
i think there’s a forum still going somewhere…

as for classic… being known as Cityzens, because that’s what the club is.

Mary D’s been around for awhile…

History is a record of events in the past, some clubs have been more successful than others. One thing that is true,our fans have never been responsible for the deaths of 38 innocent Italians, largely brushed under the carpet, which has been merged with the Hillsboro tragedy, one caused by the total incompetence of the South yorks police. The other by the drunken vile scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.