“City have no history”

Was working on a new extension at Middleton high school the year we got took over. Was working on the boiler house at the time and two scouse sparks came in to do the first fix. Anyway as per usual got talking to em both and turns out they were both toffee fans and their hatred of dippers was off the scale so much so they were chanting murderes all day.

It’s why I am always prickly towards and moaning about the same sort of twats who try and attach themselves to City now we’re the best. Day trippers, tourists, glory hunters, and worst of all the fucking Twitter idiots… where the fuck were you cunts in the 80s 90s and 00s?
What about us day trippers who travelled to Maine Road, away grounds and Eastlands when reaching 40 points was the most we could hope for (or hoping to get promoted, or even see us score a goal)?

Hello,

Rovers fan here- can I ask what City fans would consider the classic Man City institutions still in operations? More than the bars and pubs, thinking cafes, social clubs, chippys etc.
Thank you!
The feeling that (even after all these years) when we are a couple of goals up going into injury time thinking 'we could still lose this!'. Does this count?

Had a message from a red scouse friend ofmine who said “i drove past that shit hole of a stadium of yours the place with history”

What is it with these idiots, every week we are making history!

I replied you do realise we don’t play at Maine Rd anymore and talking of history Evertons home ground was Anfield before your lot even existed!
:-)

Is the correct answer.

Like every City fan, I don’t give the Rags or the Dippers a second thought until we are going to play them.

We live, rent free, in their minds and on the pages of the Echo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.