1-1 at liverpool. Happy with a point?

Our best away performance all season, I am really chuffed to the bollocks, didn't see us get anything and then we nearly win the thing.

TrueBlue85 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
TrueBlue85 said:
ne1 else thought it was quiet?
They're usually quiet at Anfield unless it's one of those "magical European nights". Totally over-rated fans in my opinion.

Thank you, i totally agree with you mate, everyone goes on about how good and loud they are, but on a regular premier league weekend there just plain old average fans, like you said the only time they are in good voice is on a european night.

I agree with you both

very very happy with the result.......lets hope its a platform that we can build on......especially our away performances

critics wil say that they were missing gerrard (which of course was a bonus).....but we were also missing swp who though not as influential as gerrard is still a big player for us.

any point at anfield is a good one

Very happy with a point. I did the bbc predictor thing in the week (after Portsmouth) and still had us ending up at 7th, and that's with us losing this one, never thought we'd get anything from it. Actually...from like friday on I did think we might get a result just in typical city fashion, but still I'm very happy. Annoying that they got their goal but to be honest they had plenty of other chances and Given did make one or two fantastic saves so I'm definitely happy with a point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.