1 good thing the FA has done

dan34 said:
found this when we played arsenal, thought i'd post it. makes no difference i know but sometimes its nice to have a guage on what the ref is like. and apparently its his birthday tomorrow so maybe he'll in a good mood?!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/archives/17343" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/archives/17343</a>

Just hope we dont sing "he's fat, he's round, he bounces on the ground" aimed at Sammy lee as Phil Dowd may think we are taking the piss out of him and he decides to give them everything

coulsonblue said:
Mental_blue said:
coulsonblue said:
The FA have agreed to let us delay the announcement that we won't appeal until the game tonight so that Liverpool don't have an advantage in preparation for the game.

Yeah, but that doesn't help me in my prediction for the Guess the Team comp.

How exactly?

Hart
Richards Savic Lescott Kolarov
Milner Barry
Johnson Aguero Silva

Fuck that replace Savic with a pebble and i will feel more safe

coulsonblue said:
Mental_blue said:
coulsonblue said:
The FA have agreed to let us delay the announcement that we won't appeal until the game tonight so that Liverpool don't have an advantage in preparation for the game.

Yeah, but that doesn't help me in my prediction for the Guess the Team comp.

How exactly?

Hart
Richards Savic Lescott Kolarov
Milner Barry
Johnson Aguero Silva

Oh right, so we are not only delaying the announcement we're just not playing Balo or anyone else and just going with 10 men!!!

Now that really will make sure Liverpool don't have an advantage in preparation for the game.

Cunning!

Let's not forget that Dowd ran 40 yards to book Balotelli for being annoyed with himself last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.