1 Hamburg Ticket available, maybe x 3

dhd118

Hi There, New Member here, a colleague has pointed me in this direction as I have a Hamburg ticket for Sale, and may even have x 3 (depends on Friend getting on Thomas Cook Trip.

Tickets will go to the best offer received, I can't go, so am hoping to make bit of extra cash to go to the Semi Final instead., !!!)

Please PM me if you are interested, and let me know if you are interested, with your offer. I will let you know if your offer is successful

Depending on offers it will be first come first served, tickets can be dropped off anywhere round the Manchester Area on Monday.

If you don't want to pay more than face value, no problem, good luck in your search.

Regards

DHD

dhd118 said:
Hi There, New Member here, a colleague has pointed me in this direction as I have a Hamburg ticket for Sale, and may even have x 3 (depends on Friend getting on Thomas Cook Trip.

Tickets will go to the best offer received, I can't go, so am hoping to make bit of extra cash to go to the Semi Final instead., !!!)

Please PM me if you are interested, and let me know if you are interested, with your offer. I will let you know if your offer is successful

Depending on offers it will be first come first served, tickets can be dropped off anywhere round the Manchester Area on Monday.

If you don't want to pay more than face value, no problem, good luck in your search.

Regards

DHD[/quo

One word.....

WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will ban him as soon as i can, i will leave the thread up though in case someone is desperate for a ticket, if you buy one then let me know so then i can ban the twat.

well as i see it,hes got the tickets(somehow),dosent want to go,so he sells to some one who does,think its called supply and demand.ive got my ticket,but i know if i didnt have one i would probably have to pay way over the odds for one,tough i know,but true,and before you ask,no i aint a tout,just been going for very long time

edtheblue said:
well as i see it,hes got the tickets(somehow),dosent want to go,so he sells to some one who does,think its called supply and demand.ive got my ticket,but i know if i didnt have one i would probably have to pay way over the odds for one,tough i know,but true,and before you ask,no i aint a tout,just been going for very long time

i ask again, how is he doing a desperado a favour?
what he is doing is ripping a desperado off, the guy with the ticket is'nt desperate, the guy without a ticket is, and this twat rips the kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.