1 Hamburg Ticket available, maybe x 3

shaggy3103 said:
I agree , i sold 2 for santander & 4 for copenhagen on here at face value but lets not hang the kid for wanting to make a few quid.

Why because they went to open sale you gobshite?

mcfcmatt said:
shaggy3103 said:
I agree , i sold 2 for santander & 4 for copenhagen on here at face value but lets not hang the kid for wanting to make a few quid.

Shaggy3103 has long gone....he¬s been banned. I think he sold them well before they went on open sale you gob shite.

shaggy3104 said:
mcfcmatt said:
shaggy3103 said:

Shaggy3103 has long gone....he¬s been banned. I think he sold them well before they went on open sale you gob shite.

if you behave i might let you stay.

will i fuck.

CtidBlueMooner said:
shaggy3103 said:
Good luck mate....i hope you make a few quid for the semis. Fuck these lot, you do what ever you want. Pricks on here like de niro and his flock of sheep just agree with each other without useing their own tiny narrow minded brains.......i hope you make a fortune, if people want them they will pay for them.
You're right, if people want them, they can pay stupid money off agencies and touts. This however, is a Forum run by Blues for Blues....we look after each other and don't try and fleece our own. If I had a spare for a Cup Final, it would get sold through here face value to someone who deserved it, not to someone who's got the most cash to throw about.
would you not just sell it to me instesd!?!?

At the moment Im getting a real feeling theres no panic for tickets. The tickets sales look like they are going to next week and another thread has indicated you can buy tickets in the neutral zone next to the City fans.

Dont be paying over the odd for these tickets as you will get them at face over in Germany. Im sure there will be plenty of Eric's selling over there.

So can verybody just calm down

well said that man.i 've booked via that hsv.de site but not holdiing my breath that wll get them .it was a bit of a faff translating german to english but amazing what you can do if you want to.hope there post is good though as time lines are tight with travelling on wed.fingers crossed.there were about 2000 left for open sale.as it stipulated the north stand was for hsv only i guess they are cool about anybody else getting wots left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.