1 Hamburg Ticket available, maybe x 3

Hang him, Castrate him etc etc, good Lord, If you don't want them , dont ask me! we have built are points up over the years, going to some right shitholes, so every peny is well earned. Thanks for all the Private Message, I will update you all accordingly.

Regards

Satan!!!

agree De Niro you always have a level approach

this is not ebay mate go peddle your concert tickets elsewhere

Blue Dollar is doing someone a turn not fleecing for a quick buck

THE IDEA IS ONE GOOD TURN .......it could be catching!!!

Good luck mate....i hope you make a few quid for the semis. Fuck these lot, you do what ever you want. Pricks on here like de niro and his flock of sheep just agree with each other without useing their own tiny narrow minded brains.......i hope you make a fortune, if people want them they will pay for them.

How long do you think the above post will last?????? De niro(more like frank sidebottom on a bad day) cock...........

shaggy3103 said:
Good luck mate....i hope you make a few quid for the semis. Fuck these lot, you do what ever you want. Pricks on here like de niro and his flock of sheep just agree with each other without useing their own tiny narrow minded brains.......i hope you make a fortune, if people want them they will pay for them.
You're right, if people want them, they can pay stupid money off agencies and touts. This however, is a Forum run by Blues for Blues....we look after each other and don't try and fleece our own. If I had a spare for a Cup Final, it would get sold through here face value to someone who deserved it, not to someone who's got the most cash to throw about.

CtidBlueMooner said:
shaggy3103 said:
You're right, if people want them, they can pay stupid money off agencies and touts. This however, is a Forum run by Blues for Blues....we look after each other and don't try and fleece our own. If I had a spare for a Cup Final, it would get sold through here face value to someone who deserved it, not to someone who's got the most cash to throw about.
I agree , i sold 2 for santander & 4 for copenhagen on here at face value but lets not hang the kid for wanting to make a few quid.

shaggy3103 said:
CtidBlueMooner said:
shaggy3103 said:
I agree , i sold 2 for santander & 4 for copenhagen on here at face value but lets not hang the kid for wanting to make a few quid.

you are right shaggy, lets not hang the kid for trying to make a few quid.
you on the other hand are long gone.

de niro said:
shaggy3103 said:
CtidBlueMooner said:
shaggy3103 said:

you are right shaggy, lets not hang the kid for trying to make a few quid.
you on the other hand are long gone.

OOochh and boom,
See ya Shaggy!

Hang the guy trying to make money out of the very honest city fans on this site.......its not fair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.